Abyssal PVP First Impressions

reposting here since reddit is just, just horrible. anyways.

*reposting here since evil redditors told me that my killboard doesn’t make me super skilled and space important

1 Like

I had a stalemate last night as well. I’ve heard that they are thinking of introducing a resistance penalty that kicks in after 5 minutes. That might stop stalemates.

2 Likes

You can talk all the junk you want to, but at the end of the day yes in fact a killboard is like a Resume. You can tell a lot about a players tactics and play style by the information obtained there. What kind of fits do they like to fly? Their most active timezones? Are they mostly PVP or PVE or a mix? Who and what do they typically engage? Who their sneaky alt affiliates might be. Are they usually cyno bait? The list goes on and on.

So when I say that mine matters when you examine it to see if I have a clue about what I’m talking about consider that A. Have tens of thousands of kills and my fair share of losses too. Look and see that while I have killed caps and such my preferred target is small gang combat which is much more skill intensive. And primarily in lowsec.

So yes I do know what I am talking about. If you wish to rebut me, post your main. I have no time for the meta gaming nonsense from cowards who hide behind secondary characters.

Your opinion is worth the same as every other customer, key word being customer.

customers, customers, customers, customers, so hard word, before the customer was here to gave legitimacy to the CCP, and now customers will will be asked for the money.
The new roles of customers will certainly lead to a new offers and contents that will be provided to customers, Abbysal PVP is just beginig and I am very very pleased with it :+1:

Secure from ganks? I was ganked as soon as I left the site and entered K Space. Not secure at all lol

Two blinged ships enter, one blinged ship leaves? That sounds like some pretty high stakes pvp. Can we get more of this? I think we need more of this.

Edit: Can we get battleship and Carrier versions of this?

How awesome would that be? Officer fit marauders and capitals sluggin it out in 1v1’s where the real reward isn’t the pocket reward, but the modules you get off the other gladiator’s wreck and the rush of risking half your net worth as a grizzled old vet on deathmatch.

Um… so what is the problem here?

1 Like

INSIDE the site.

1 Like

Yeah!!! Down with Abysmal spalce whatever that is!!!11!!

That’s not what the hundreds of people who get ganked on exit prove.

In spalce?

1 Like

they should have bought an abyssal permit.

only 200M, renewable every month.

3 Likes

Brilliant ! Thanks :grin:

The que was too long, sorry I could not wait so long, so I gave up … :rofl:

Send the 200m to this character, I’ll get you sorted immediately. Just remember to obey the Abysmal Code as well or your permit may be invalidated.

Muhahahahahahahaha …
you so funnny

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m sorry dude but you play the wrong Game!!

Nice statement but completly ignoring the fact that PA/CCP is already turning the ship’s sails into the mainstream winds…it just takes its time to alter course because eve is no speedboat…

sorry but how is this a fact ? Do you have an official declaration of CCP/PA that says so ?

Do you need them?

Just take wardec nerf as an example and go into the future and see iwardec nerf as the first of many changes to come…as far as i’m concerned i already feel the ship turning…

No, YOU need them in order to affirm it as a fact.

Otherwise it’s not FACT, it’s YOUR OPINION, and you are lying by saying YOUR OPINION is FACT.
And thus, your whole argument can be disregarded as being a dishonest propaganda.

If you have source that says so, however, it becomes fact, and thus your argument is based on sourced affirmation, that can possibly lead to meaningful discussion.