Abyssal space broken again?

Lets be clear, not none zip zero loot, just none zip zero of what you want.

1 Like

Well it’s also very possible that people started doing abyss again, and that the drop is limited on hourly /daily basis ?

Also other people said they had drops in different filaments. Which tends to give credit to the hypothesis of loot limited per filament type.
Maybe you re just doing the same filament type as other people re doing, and thus your fishing pond is depleted.

3 Likes

Again? You mean broken still. The idea of Abysmal space was flawed from the moment some lunatic CCP dev came up with the idea.

Broken again??

You assume they were ever conceived or executed as a whole, complete and coherent entity.

CCP stated they will be increasing drop rates on the iso and condensate with the update.

I am not aware of any such mechanics. And I don’t think I have ever seen anything to that account. Do you have any source for this ?

Would appreciate it.

It is also possible that they simply borked the RNG rates. I know the original poster here has had it happen in a particular filament type. But I had it happen in 2 different ones.

People I knew told me he had analysed (with friends) some specific loots and they came to the conclusion such a mechanism was present to limit the production of some items. He even showed me proof of this mechanism by telling me when to farm to get more items (and the predictions were correct). To the least, this showed me some loot tables are not homogeneously randomized, on the contrary of what people assume.

Yet this is not a proof this mechanism is present in the abyss. This is, however, an indication that CCP have such a mechanism available to limit the quantity of loot created on a given period of time (or a mechanism that results in the observation made) - and the use of such a loot mechanism is possible.

2 Likes

I know that I certainly have moth balled my ships as it makes no sense to use them with such limited ability to replace the ammo for it at a reasonable price vs the fun of using the ships, until the market more or less seems to have more material availablity to burn up what I have or to go looking for materials that are not dropping means I’ll just leave my nice toys put away for now.

you can check my KB :rofl:

I feel like really awkward as I don’t want to touch your KB, I’m feeling like I am getting micro-aggressed.

Just in case you really don’t know what KB means in EVE, his fit is here:

2 Likes

Sry for the confusion , I was replying @Ezra_Endashi who was asked for T5 abyssal fit

Oi, with that kinda cash, sheesh!

even with that kinda cash I still lost my ship in some extreme situations

That’s why I buy instead of do those sites, kinda out of my league.

Forgot to check that :grin:

You lost 2 Gilas in past two months. Did u return the investment so far? Cus every fit is 2+ Bill ISK :thinking:

Salt’s right.
Once a few guys figured it all out it is basically risk free. Sure, people first have to reach that point, but it’ll inevitably come.

Farmers are a cancer.

1 Like

What’s the perfect fit than?

The one that blows up Gilas as they leave the abyss?

3 Likes

It is not about the fit. It is about knowledge, what NPC to shoot first. For example for players, who are MWD dependant nullwarp NPC are top priority, for me , as I use AB, they are last on the list…
Very different approach will be to use that:
[Eagle, Loreline Farcloud’s Eagle]
Assault Damage Control II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Gist X-Type Large Shield Booster
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery

Heavy Neutron Blaster II,Null M

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II

Republic Fleet Warrior x1
Republic Fleet Warrior x3

and that:
[Gila, Forum’s Guru Gila]

C3-X ‘Hivaa Saitsuo’ Ballistic Control System

Gistum C-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender
Pithum A-Type Thermal Dissipation Amplifier

[Empty High slot]
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Light Missile

Medium Core Defense Field Purger II

Vespa II x2
Hammerhead II x2
Federation Navy Hammerhead x2

Both can work if you know how to use them. In in-game abyss chat room linked Sacreledge fit, that should be probably easy to use and idiot proof. But it is very very expensive.

1 Like

This is why you need to watch the videos :rofl:

2 Likes