Accepting ALL mutual war decs. Please War Dec us!

Que: drum-roll.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Did you click the triangles in my post?

Will decline the offer once I sign in to EVE on my CEO alt… probably within a month or two if it’s still available.

:upside_down_face:

I see what you did here with this thread, however I think the Directors of the alliance I am in will pass on this mutual war dec offer. For your information my alliance only does war decs in hisec to take out ganker perches or to help friends, however the alliance is currently focussed primarily on NPC nullsec, so it would not be worth your time or our time. I hope you get some war decs out of this, perhaps RIOT who is a hisec war deccer and Safety which claims to own hisec will oblige you.

By the way I would not have posted in your thread unless those others started their bullshite. o7

1 Like

If I was in your position I would accept the war dec for the lulz anyway.

2 Likes

Amusingly I can’t, while I am one of the fore mentioned directors that agree on our goals and make major decisions, I never put any of my characters in the holding corp. Sorry!

I am happy to announce we have acquired our first war dec.

Go fishing : find fish.

6 Likes

Isn’t he like -10 already anyway though? :thinking: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gate guns shoot -10’s in low-sec.

Not entirely sure, aren’t gate guns only shoot when someone is under a criminal flag (and even then only until they warp off then back or something)? Because -10 isn’t the same as a criminal flag.

Edit:

-10 attacks me at low-sec gate → gate guns shoot him.
-10 is attacked by me at low-sec gate → gate guns ignore the fight.

Gateguns shoot everyone in lowsec who does an illegal aggression thus I thought you mean they auto shoot -10s no matter what which is not the case, even -10 they only shoot if they trigger a criminal flag (aka timer).

Btw I didn’t know -10 you can shoot freely without gate guns shooting you, that is good to know.

Not if they’re a war target.

very true.

However, why would gate-guns defend a rogue drone? =3

I would like to thank RIOT for accepting the mutual war-dec.

It makes my red-glowing-eyes very happy as machines crawl over my body.

1 Like

lol bruh she will eat your liver

edit:
oh sry you are a empress
hot

cat-fight

1 Like

These also come in a pack of 72

Simple to put on and very comfortable.

1 Like

first world people have the most wonderful things

But but you have churros

1 Like

There is a pastry shop in Lima, Peru that makes the most wonderful chocolate filled churros.

3 Likes

Every year I get the most awesome breakfast ones in a little cafe outside Malaga.

1 Like