Advanced Audio - Feedback/Feature requests

Can we please have some modification of the lock sound? I currently have it maxed through the UI sounds but I’d love it’s own slider or assigned to something aside from the UI sound level.

Keep alive bump.

Can someone please provide us with any updates on this matter?

since feb patch, Aura has stoped reminding me that she can not set a waypoint to the same location twice. Is that intended?

I’ve had that before where aura just stops doing anything. It might be a corrupt file in cache.

Try running the file verification in the launcher to see if it finds something.

Is anyone else having issues where the Eve audio is playing at like 10% of the system audio? I’ve maxed out the volumes in my clients, double checked that the audio was 100% in the system sound mixer, and I still can’t get the audio to come up to be anywhere near the rest of the applications. I’ve almost lost two ships now because I couldn’t hear my warning tones.

I’d put that in General Feedback thread and submit a bug report if all your OS settings are normal.

This thread was only really opened for the advanced audio menu change feedback/suggestions.

Updated to a 64 bit client, still can’t find the time to make some minor changes to the audio options so I can play.

I did not know Eve had sounds. Is it working properly?

Keep alive bump.

Aura no longer informs us if we have set the same wayoint twice.

Keep alive bump

She still does it for me. Might be some corruption in the source audio files. I’ve had it before. Just run the verification tool and it might find a problem

Keep Alive bump

Keep Alive Bump…

Would love to hear some feedback on this because audio settings still cause issues…

Tool tips in game for what settings are on what slider would also be nice btw :slight_smile:

Ya, They don’t care, they just follow w/e bad ideas are hot it seems. No matter how you point out possible fixes you just get ignored. They are too busy adding red dots you can’t turn off to fix long standing audio issues. If would mean another check box, and you know how that will kill the game.

■■■■ i’d just settle for SOUND to fking work at all…it’s been broken going on 3 weeks now for certain customers, and all we’ve heard is “we’re working on it”, and that was more than 2 weeks ago.

It takes time to identify and correct these kinda of issues. What OS are you on? and what exactly sound wise was impacted? Just curious.

So, has anyone here noticed a odd banging sound in ambient space?

A few of us have heard it now, we think its some splill over possibly from something invasion realated.

Its not all the time, is not effected by advanced audio sliders for ship ambience or atmosphere and its only been noticed since the sound fix for win7 users etc.

I’d suggest documenting that and throwing a bug report in. I know I’ve heard some weird audio glitches in larger fleet fights and I hope there some fixes coming at some point based on reports provided.

I’m on Windows 10 and there are definitely issues in larger scale engagements.

Make the yellow crimewatch buzzer not play every time it resets. Please.