AIR Career Program Faction Warfare No Progression

Hello,

I’m having an issue in my AIR Career - Soldier of Fortune - Faction Warfare progression

As you can see in this screen, I have 0 progression in FW or I have enlisted and quit multiple times FW on the Amarr side and I also did Scout complex in Fleet and kill (but didn’t got last hit so maybe for that one it’s the trigger).

If someone knows a roundabout or if a ticket is needed ?
PS: provided follow up screen of proof of enlistment and AIR tracking quest but am limited to 1 screenshot per message, so it’s in reply.

1 Like

AIR Tracking quest

Proof of enlistment

I have the same issue.

If it matters, my character is Caldari but I joined the Gallente faction for FW cause thats what my corp allows. I did get completion credit for Capture a Scout complex and complete a FW mission.

No credit for joining FW.

I also have this issue.

1 Like

I’ve had the exact same issue for a month now as well. Support was no help in trying to get it fixed.

1 Like

Same here. Encouraging this issue to get some attention.

1 Like

Same issue, everything else is updating, just not enlistment.

I am a Minmatar toon, but joined Caldari

Has this been solved yet? Same issue here right now.

1 Like

I also have this issue.

Same issue here…does not detect joining a Faction. I have enlisted in Caldari faction lots of times…

you can ‘repro’ this bug easily: create a new character, join a PLAYER corp, try joining the faction warfare.

happens every time. so, yeah, sorry about that guys. it’s a bug with the AIR reward system where it’ll refuse to give you 10 pts.

it’s no big deal though, since ‘graduation’ of the program for that sweet 100,00sp and skins doesn’t require 100% completion since if you add all the career points up for each category you get 1000 not 750

i hope that helps alleviate any worries.

Same problem :frowning:

Yo same problem here. Still not fixed. completed all the other FW task. But the joining one wont work.

The completionism in me just wants the whole program to be 100% :frowning: