Allow alphas to train select omega skills with PLEX

i could give a ■■■■ less how you ruin the game

It’s like people are desperate to get free stuff from CCP…

So for a few plex, people could train covert cloak and covert cyno and always have access to them? Gee… This in no way could cause problems. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Not under the system that the OP is suggesting, no.

I think Omega state should be kept the same but Alpha gets to keep the skills that you paid to get.
You get what you pay for.

Let me add a step just for you:

(0) Learn math.

1 Like

think of it like this, if I was to have a dread alt and all of a sudden you don’t need to stay omega to keep omega skills you have already trained… I like every other owner of a cap/super-cap alt would immediately unsub that account because there is no reason I should keep it subbed. if you still think this cant be abused then I don’t know anymore

No. Young people have always lived in a carefree world created by their parents. What you are experiencing is adulthood. The older one gets the less one gets for free, and it’s oneself who is doing the giving.

To your idea itself; it’s already in the game. You can use PLEX to unlock Omega and further use PLEX to buy skill points, so you don’t even have to spend time training. Anything else you want beyond this is only you begging for free stuff.

@Zymex

hmm i allways guessed it is like that now … buy plex in eve store or market and get omega … BING all skills are trainable and useable …

so easy …
plesure to help you :wink:

JuuR

1 Like

@Zymex Let’s be real, how old are you? You are too spoiled. The Devs work hard for the game and they need to be paid. Nobody can live just from air and love. How do you think they shall get their money? I won’t start a Business Studie 101.

Where’s the problem to spend 10 €/$ per month?

Yeah let’s be real. What have you accomplished in your life?

I have run my own business for over 10 years. And you are talking about hard work? I am pretty sure I have worked more than you will ever do in your lifetime.

You are merely an employee at a company at best (if you even have a job that is), doing one job all day every day while I do 10+ tasks every day spanning a multitude of different areas that are really outside of my “job description” as you would put it.

So tell me, whos the spoiled one being a simple employee with your “hard work” doing the same job over and over again not having to do anything else but the thing you were hired for?

I told you how the game would be financed, I suggest you read the first post again.

You are the typical person who said “What?! FREE TO PLAY GAMES? THAT WILL NEVER SUCCEED! How can you give away something for free?! We will go bankrupt!” … here we are 10 years later and f2p is the biggest model today and making MORE MONEY than subscription titles.

Isn’t that amazing when you are “right” and “know it all”?

You have no knowledge about the concept of economy of scale or running a real life business. I suggest you can Google that and start reading up before you talk to me again about Business 101

Nah the problem is you are stuck in the mindset of an old Eve player.

The game would be better if cloak was removed from the game or changed to be a temporary effect rather than a permanent effect.

No more cloaky camping and positional strategy would mean more than simply cruising in hiding mode.

The biggest problem for this game is change. Old players don’t want anything to change and that wont bring in new players.

1 Like

Yeah you go and learn math.

This is for you and for everyone else in here who has the inability to think for themselves.

Paid vs F2P:

The game changes constantly and that is not the issue. The issue is that your ideas are obvious requests to benefit your chosen playstile or little issues you have without you knowing enough about how this game works to make such suggestions.

So whats the problem with spending 10 dollars a month for a sub?

Unless, of course, your business is failing and you need to save every last dollar.

Maybe its time for you to learn business.

Generic shooter which has always seen a large influx of players vs niche space sim game. Think how many copies Call Of Duty sold, and compare that to something like Elite Dangerous or Eve online. Nice comparison, but not even close when you look at the trends.

thats retarded idea, no offense

This system is already in place. Pay 500 PLEX, and you can train select Omega skills.

+1 to OP.

Subscriptions as a business model has been dying for a decade. Eve should be seen more as a sandbox arena than a MMORPG. Who subs to play in an arena?

The OP will be delighted to know that CCP is developing a mobile games especially for people like him.

and why not t2 ships allowed to board if bought in NES?
NO!

I would think this has been said already. If they allow you to train Omega skills with Plex I assume you wish to keep those skills forever, yes? That would also suggest all Omega accounts that are content with their skills could just drop sub and play for free with their fancy skills. That would be a huge loss of subs.

Personally I like paying my sub in the hopes that regular income provides regular updates.

1 Like