Alpha changes (enforced HS green safety)

I am merely pointing out that even if they are in fleet and appear to be played by one player it does not confirm their account status. I say that because I have seen multiple people that have claimed to have run several Alpha accounts. At one point even I somehow managed to get my two Omega’s and an Alpha logged in at the same time by accident, no idea how that happened and I closed my Alpha account down immediately. But whatever, just to be clear that being in fleet and appearing to be run by the same person does not make it so.

Happened to me one day, I closed it to,

Yes I know what your saying and I’m cool with it I know your intense and I don’t listen to the twisted explanations that people come up with, I love how they add 2 and 2 together and it comes out with Githanys a ganker hehe.

Oh Githany fired a missile and it almost hit a miber she’s a ganker haha.

They have tried to bring me to the dark side since I started posting , they failed and if these changes move them out of jita we will follow,

About that thing where people say you are a ganker, this is a game of alts, so it is perfectly normal for people to be suspicious about such things , especially as the gankers have a long history of doing very deep infiltration and in truth how easy it is. I can tell you that one AG I know has serious suspicions about you.

For my part I work on the basis of anything being possible, but often the biggest thing to fear is the fear itself, so I just say whatever and get on with playing and interacting. I have learnt in this game to trust very few people.

And that is not an admission of anything, just stating how this game is.

If you are well played, if you are not even better, it is all for fun you know…, just laugh and carry on.

1 Like

Oh? Drop the name :smiley:

So true, luckily I don’t care what people think of me, I’m called AG by criminal and other groups, all I do is play fair with the people in my corp and follow our rules to fight crime when we can.

Just because you can be an evil backstabbing scallywag doesn’t mean you have to.

I’m looking forward to these changes, let’s see where crime pops up next.

Lol tell him good luck with that because there will never be an evidence because there is non.

2 Likes

The good thing is that it opens up AG again, tethering was a searing wound to AG play.

If only CCP can do something about RR that was the killer. And by the way for the gankers, that is a nerf to AG and is not a nerf to ganking if it gets changed. Just saying in case they get confused.

1 Like

I did not flag your comment but would like to comment on two things right now.

1, Frostpacker currently has just one active Omega Status

1. It only takes one ice miner to blot out the star glare as when or if you look at the beauitful flavoured frozen water ice up close you are then able to rotate your view to focus just on it’s massive size,

When I first typed in my post, it autocorrected to Rosy Packer. I liked the typo, so I left it. It didn’t get hidden until I corrected it and properly cited you :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Capsuleers can do plenty with just one active Omega.

They set this in stone the day they released the unlocking achievement of loot boxes rewarded in the new Air-Career Program that allows the Capsuleer to set goals that focus on the use of just one Pilot.

Turning it into a MMORPG where alts are not included under the same AIR Career Program and who would grind out more than one set of unlock achievements?

You know where this is headed, one pilot per player has been proved to be a money maker. Eve Echoes proved that.

The decisions leading to the direction of the game can change, out with the old in with the new that satisfy a craving right away.

The Alpha enforced HS green safety is that first step in such change and the only way to satisfy that craving to defend a part of New Eden what some see as their birth right, is by applying Omega status.
/
To add that inside the AIR Program holds the following;
pvp
What happened to the Pilots wanting to stay in Highsec, strong focus to move them into lowsec on a Alpha clone to lose rookie ships?

Tbh if new players tend more towards the grinding sort, then disposing of a few Rookie ships in Low vs anyone probably is an acceptable loss.

I imagine they will lol at gatecamps and for the first time every get to say

“Already replaced”

And at that moment a baby krab gets its maw

Well I mean’t rookie fits also but true losing at anything is learning at something.

It is not “normally when AG makes a statement”, what you wanted to say is “normally when I make a statement”. The determining factor is not that someone is AG, it is that you are you. When you make a statement, people jump you because you are generally wrong.

See but your referring to only folks who gank for trolling and the only time they gank for profit is in groups (which they can no longer do because the guys multiboxing for those groups require tether to function).

This patch not only split the ganking community but very well may destroy it entirely. Ganking has been REPEATEDLY nerfed. Players aren’t going to pay a higher sub for less content and they’re not going to be able to afford tags AND plex (the boat I’m about to be in. Prolly going to let my sub run out cause tags are going to hurt my bottom line so much).

There are a lot of gankers in the exact same boat. I know you’re a vet Scipio, but you don’t gank man. You really don’t have enough skin in this game to really know what you’re talking about.

I think the easiest solution is to just make it a straight ISK cost.

If that were true gambling wouldnt exist.

Like undocking in New Eden and visiting a lowsec belt, it is a gamble that can be repeated time and time again. The learning process could just be how to handle the loss.

Simple as working out risk vs reward, now I know you know that but I wanted to comment like the above so others can work through their own issues with not being able to deal with loss… smily face :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ironically, CCP may make ganking only affordable by krabs who hate gankers before they remove it completely.

They may bring ganking back during certain events. Just like nullsec wars - they don’t need much, they just need it to make headlines every once in a while.