Alpha changes (enforced HS green safety)

LOL literally you just gotta pay attention. Imagine having to pay attention in a vidya game :smiley:

2 Likes

The risk is the reward.

3 Likes

Enforce HS green safety, because we are here for your protection…

Wanna flip a can? Too dangerous. Can’t let you do stupid stuff to yourself.

Wanna loot a can that didn’t belong to you? Oooh, no. That’s dangerous. Can’t let you do that.

Remember kids, restricting your freedoms to protect you from yourself is always a good thing, especially in the sandbox. Now little Timmy, don’t eat that cat turd…

5 Likes

This one is correct as we would all vote for Githany even Aiko would be onboard.

1 Like

Yeah, not too sure if this is completely how is currenty is in Highsec right now (the other day sat afk with close to a billion isk in compressed gas inside my Orca livestreamed while trying to rev up Uedama at the same time. Sat on a gate and went to make coffee. Returned and sat some more.)

Highsec is just as hard if not harder to be ganked than it is in lowsec. I am proud of the Pilots who catch me,

There are heaps of rewards it all depends on what that reward means for you! The Pilot, and other Capsuleers logged in at the time.

//

Uedama Local 12-Dec-Y124

[ 2022.12.12 09:41:38 ] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Sivala
[ 2022.12.12 09:44:51 ] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Uedama
[ 2022.12.12 09:45:13 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > yawn
[ 2022.12.12 09:46:06 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > When did Eve become such a safe and relaxing stress free space?
[ 2022.12.12 09:46:36 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > Compressed Fullerite-C50 Compressed Fullerite-C60 cargo tell your friends
[ 2022.12.12 09:47:02 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > hello?
[ 2022.12.12 09:47:16 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > jumping in 2 minutes
[ 2022.12.12 09:48:20 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > really need to start a chat channel named “Why was I NOT Ganked!”
[ 2022.12.12 09:49:13 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > nice bump
[ 2022.12.12 09:49:26 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > restarting the timer before I can jump
[ 2022.12.12 09:50:33 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > will go make coffee
[ 2022.12.12 09:56:22 ] EVE System > Channel changed to Local : Juunigaishi
[ 2022.12.12 09:56:41 ] Iceacid Frostpacker > hello?

1 Like

Obviously a trap. Got caught out trying to gank a ganker before. He then invited me to join his ganking corp, much to my bemusement.

Different crowd these days…

Maybe the Eve NPE should include a week in boot camp.

That would not help, and you know this as much as I do.

Yes…alas Eve now has to contend with the generation that received the Gold Participation Award in everything.

generational war has never brought anything good… maybe instead of fighting, it’s worth trying other methods?

1 Like

While I wholeheartedly agree, I’m a boomer and have been type cast and not welcomed to the “new” meta of getting an award for just showing up.

How do you think I got where I “was” in the game.

please forgive me, but for someone like me, who has been left to himself since the earliest years, separated himself from everything, getting into a multi-generational gaming world, based on strict, restrictive and highly mechanized dependencies, this place seems to me an extremely difficult environment to navigate in it and enjoy its benefits…

By exploiting others. Setting up unfair systems for your gain. Strong arming and the dreaded nipple twisting.

1 Like

and what can be achieved by such behavior?

You’re not asking the right question here. Let me help you reframe what’s going on here with a new question.

What can’t be accomplished with this behavior?

sorry, I really asked the wrong question…

what can be achieved by such behavior that could not be achieved without behaving in this way?

I was left to myself early on as well. I survived if that’s what you want to call it. Yet I had no problem adapting.

Hardly! I’m good enough to not need to do that. And I used to give away billions to noobs who posted their complaints well in the forums to boot. Shame that can’t be said now.

Enter our wh and find out what nipple twisting really is.

Nothing! :smirk:

Fame! Glory! Irrelevant… The fact that you made an effort to achieve something you did not think you could achieve. Meh…

1 Like

Mr. Photographer, please tell me, but honestly… do you really have to cheat and hurt others in New Eden to be able to feed your family?

zoomers! You’re not even worthy of a cap. :rofl:

2 Likes