Alpha changes (enforced HS green safety)

Who is that with?

Obviously, no one anymore.

I drink while I RP so if you ever get the wrong idea, it could be due to my Pilot is drunk on ethanol.

/
In saying this, Frostpacker opposes the green safety of Alpha Pilots as it is the same as telling someone that they should not drink the hand sanitiser gel!

I see, a ganker.

Well, it should be obvious that nobody is going to be having “fun” doing Eve’s PvE.

2 Likes

PVE - Player Very Empty (head)

That’s why there is Stardew Valley.

At least there it feels like something more productive than mindlessly grinding for isk.

“isk, isk isk”

50 000 VENTURES ganked last year over 40 000 t1 probers ganked last year.

CRY ME A RIVER newbro ships are TOP GANKED SHIPS IN THE EVE.

You cant lie about facts…

No worries. CCP started to drive out all my friends pretty much 10 yrs ago. Finding reliable replacements was not as easy I thought it would be.

You should have chk’ed out our wh when I active to find out how fast that came true! :wink:

Poor guy comes in, doesn’t ds. Corp m8 sees him on ds/docks. I launch a scout/warp to safe spot. He never saw her on ds nor the probes she launched/finds him. I launch tackle du jour and pounce.

I’m a ganker, I admit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But not all new players. And not all in HS.

Cry me moar salt! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

As we can see there are a few Capsuleers who decide to express their views about EveOnline using alts to support a side in the debates regarding the changes like this green safety for all alpha clone states.

Some friends of old can always be replaced with the new if it only means sticking to the topic and debate, though losing long standing communication from Capsuleers as a whole would take a dent in your feelings and I am sorry for those feelings but it is also a part reason why I decided to be more than one person in my role to communicate and had not always been like this for me in other online adventures of my past.

I don’t handle loss of friendship very well and it effects the time and money I spend in the future so I decided when starting Eve Online to be here to maintain different personalities that can become a replacement of a online friend as I had learnt the hard way of appling myself to a group only to have that group move onto new or different things.
(Meaning I moved away from a frowned upon niche involving online entertainment over to a more acceptable mainstream focus).

(note to future self; was not serious about the hand sanitiser gel!)

Post some facts. Those figures are pure fantasy.

3 Likes

Scipio, he identifies as 50,000 ventures ganked last year.

No facts are needed. It’s all subjective!

4 Likes

Facts are hard to prove. Why would he provide any?

3 Likes

Ah damn.

Gender is such a confusing subject these days.

He must be right then.

4 Likes

They have zero proof that any sort of numbers were that high last year.
Clearly a missguided attempt to deceive the Court here in Crime & Punishment

zKIllboard offers an advanced search and looking at just one month at Dec Y124 came to 434

Dec Y124 came to 434

Remembering even those are over stating as within those are mixed in actual pvp numbers for the Venture that month.

90 days search option shows 1548 Venture

Facts… :roll_eyes: What are those these days?

To which I shot none. Sorry everyone.

1 Like

zkill isn’t the best source of data for Ventures.

The MER shows these numbers killed in highsec last year, from all pvp sources, not just ganking (December is just waiting on the MER to be published):

Month Highsec
Jan 706
Feb 622
Mar 1396
Apr 728
May 718
Jun 475
Jul 713
Aug 655
Sep 528
Oct 761
Nov 666
Total 7968
1 Like

You can lie about anything you want to.

If I tell you that everything I say is a lie, am I a liar?

You never said that.