Alpha Changes: Gank Power

This is certainly a possibility.

A casual perusal of the market shows most Tornados are currently sold outside of HS.
I expect that to change, and once HS retools to build them, I expect a drop in price.

I havent run the numbers on how much alpha a Alpha Tornado will be able to put out.

Im not a ganker and dont know all the math involved, but if I was/did, I would certainly be excited by the Alpha changes and trying to find a way to leverage those to gankers advantage.

There is literally zero negative effects from these changes to gankers, only possible benefits. Especially regarding Tornados and their unique attributes that are perfect for delivering a serious punch, at far less cost than a BS, especially to large/valuable targets. (which seems to be the rational direction Ganking is evolving into. More focus on big fish/whales than wasting time on cheap targets just for the tears.)

I, for one, hope that these changes will result in a significant upswing in ganking of high value whales floating through HS. The game NEEDS this to happen. Too much value passes through HS, uncontested.

Let open season on whale hunting begin! Moby Dick, look out!

1 Like