Alpha clone status

The whole CSM is corrupt, useless, and pointless anyways. They are only for benefitting their massive null blocs and not the majority of the player base.

Thats not how it is though. For the first 13 years of the gameā€™s existence (2003-2016) omega was the ONLY OPTION. The ability to play completely free is relatively new, and CCP has made it pretty clear mechanically that if you wanna be serious about eve you need omega

1 Like

mike is not apart of any nullblockā€¦ and yea the way you sound, youā€™re a bittervet who came back and is sad cause you canā€™t play with your toys without paying.

The CSM is still pointless and stupid, and Mike is one of the worst of them.

Only one of?

m

2 Likes

you know its you and @Brisc_Rubal ā€¦ heā€™s the devil :smiley:

1 Like

Game used to be only subbed accounts allowed online. Alpha isnā€™t for normies. Itā€™s for people who wanted to try the game out without putting money down first. Paying for a sub either via money or plex is the normal way itā€™s supposed to be. Itā€™s how it was before. Also, Iā€™m pretty sure you can figure out how to plex your account with isk on an alpha account. Itā€™s very possible for an Alpha account to make billions of isk in a month.

Yep. When I first signed up during the Tyrannis period, the only ā€œclone statusā€ there were was the various multi-millions ISK it cost to upgrade individual clones so that upon death you didnā€™t lose Skill Points. When you got podded, you had to remember to upgrade your clone, because the upgrade was not permanent either.

And it was only a subscription-based game, no such thing as a ā€œfree accountā€.

OP, nice try, but paying a subscription for an MMO is still an industry standard. Mobile MMO game ad-based whale hell that has F2P as a predatory entrance into the game can stay over there, not here.

TLDR: I want more free stuff.

Iā€™m sure you guy have a phone; so, go browse the google play or whatever and pick something.

made that mistake a few times in the beginning.

2 Likes

Imagine people spending their lives making a product actually wanting to be paid for their efforts. Then imagine a customer so entitled that they think they deserve get the product for freeā€¦

4 Likes

Not for nothing OP, Iā€™ll bet you spend 3x as much each month on Starbucks or Uber Eats and donā€™t complain.

1 Like

So whoā€™s troll alt is this?

4 Likes

Eh, like 3/10.

You should have made it more subtle but I think that is beyond your skills.

5 Likes

Not sure,

Do you mean Apple App Store? Yeah, Iā€™m not a loser with an ā€œAndroidā€

Shut up, you are the troll.

wdym, idiot.

Yeah, cuz Iā€™m no oneā€™s alt, you are stupid LMAO.

Your point is? Donā€™t make me report you for being off-topic.