Alpha clone status

You are just another victim of the misconception surrounding clone status. Shame.

Yawn. Now you aren’t even trying. I mean, is it a sign of the end times when even the trolls are lackluster?

2 Likes

Pay up or shut up.

You have no right to have your opinion heard by CCP. You instead have every right to be ridiculed for your opinion, which has been regurgitated on these forums countless times before your striking originality.

You have even more right to be ridiculed since you do not pay for the privlege to play the game you are complaining about. If you paid, you would have a say.

A shame so many among this world feel that their birth was their merit. Your merit must be earned.

You have earned one (1) :poop: (poop emoji)

Get lost.

3 Likes

So for you, if i am omega, i am a tryhard ?

this kids this days

Also, can i have your isk ?

2 Likes

I see you are mad at people who are trying to make a living from making games.

Well if players have access to everything in the game, wouldn’t that make Omega worthless?

And Omega is how they make the money, but if you don’t want to pay, you can grind isk for plex.
There are people who are paying for your Omega subscription.

So you can either grind or pay.

Epeen’s, but he’ll say it’s mine.

1 Like

I have been playing this game for well over a decade and when I first started playing, paying for game time with isk was about 300 million instead of the 1.5 billion now. Back then there was no such thing as an alpha clone and the only way to play the game was to drop money down on a subscription fee. The misconception is the one you’re trying to create.

Have you tried ganking?

I like to gank with an alpha alt until it’s security status drops, and then I biomass it and make a new one. Who knows, you could become my next gank alt!

1 Like

Clearly, this game is too difficult for OP to figure out. She should try the easier version called Eve Echoes found on mobile devices. There, Alpha players are on par with Omega.

1 Like

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting