Alpha clone suicide ganking need to stop!

Ah nope. There is not one piece of supporting evidence in the OP. Try again perhaps?

2 Likes

there is no need for evidence, there is enough to call attention, if you dont know the difference I can explain it further, just ask :smiley:

1. People get ganked and discover that nobody feels sorry for them on the forums.
  2. These people make up an argument that the gankers are multiboxing alpha clones, but still they don’t get any traction.
3 Likes

So, ganking is nice?

2 Likes

Mostly mass Rorquals in null, yes.

4 Likes

Being in the gank fleet, there is a lot of camaraderie. Also, new players are very welcome in such fleets. So yes, it is nice.

2 Likes

Do you have any example of that problem actually existing outside of your imagination?

3 Likes

Awesome. Then I can categorically state you are wrong because of this.

5 Likes

What if the alpha has friends?

I’m so glad filth like you exist to ■■■■ all over a game that OG internet nerds like me helped your Zoomer ass to even know about in the first place, but by all means spread this false equivalency like the game was always Free-to-Play in a dire sense to draw in players because the game only attracts mental dead-ends like you who can’t fathom restricting and removing incentive from legitimate Chinese and Russian botfarms.

But epic dank ganks bro! God, you toolboxes are so cringeworthy. There’s EVE and then there’s this level of mental retardation that only exists in EVE’s secondaries who are so vapid and devoid of any potential in life and need a video game to seek attention from anyone who will validate their pathetic, miserable lives.

But hey, let’s pretend the most wanted alliance isn’t a botfarm (god, you CODE losers aren’t even good pirates, sad), that will surely save the game!

You seem rather mad. You ok?

5 Likes

No, EVE is dying and tone-deaf blowhard idiots think it isn’t.

Jaded zoomers don’t know a rat-ass about responsibility, so of course the game will die at their hands with their greedy desire for EPIC FUN being the final nail in the coffin.

The people whinging about the “carebares” are so much more annoying than the people actually shutting the ■■■■ up and playing the game, however they choose.

Response to “Alpha clone ganking need to stop!”

Wow you are the most entitled racist ager whinegenerator Ive read on here in a while.

Thats a big achievement! Go you!
Pins the Participation Award for being present on your flatcap

6 Likes

You typed all that, and called others “cringeworthy”?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Wow, unfortunately I only understood half of your whine posts. My edgelord is a bit rusty.

4 Likes

@Elena_Laskova is that you?

It’s the op and the other carebears in this thread that’s trying to stop people playing the way they choose by saying alphas shouldn’t be able to gank.

So yeah. Carebears can get fked. And you should agree based on your own words.

3 Likes

And why they should if it clealry avoiding crime mechanics?

If that is the problem then use the report function.

No reason why alphas not avoiding crime mechanics shouldn’t be allowed to gank.

6 Likes

Even Darlo agrees, see?

1 Like