Alpha clone suicide ganking need to stop!

True story

Cool.

1 Like

So you will not take back the racist insult?

Ok…

Your choice…

I agree. PvP in High sec is a valid playstyle. You can ■■■■ off now Balos. You’re finished.

4 Likes

Just keep in mind that China is 18.5% of the world population atm. So even if they’re absolutely average at ‘cheating in games’, 1 out of every 5.3 cheaters is going to be Chinese simply by demographics.

If anyone wanted to make a useful statement about ‘cultural’ behaviour, it would be more sensible to observe that China has a fairly competitive culture. Stands to reason in a country where you have to compete with over a billion other people for access to schools, jobs, perks etc.

Take 1.447 billion people, with fairly good access to internet & PCs, give them a competitive culture and access to games - you’re going to ‘see’ a lot of cheaters, farmers, bot-runners etc. Of course, what you’re not seeing is the 1.444 billion people who aren’t cheating, and even less so the 1.2 billion who aren’t PC gaming at all.

Perspective. It’s more than just what you see.

4 Likes

And you are a moron and everybody in this forum knows this…

Being a moron is a valid playstyle.

5 Likes

And what everybody knows is inconsequential to me.

3 Likes

Your point was what?

That a percentage of the Chinese population cheats at games?

Guess what, so does a percentage of pretty much any nationality that you can name.

As for hardware cheats they’ve been around since the early 80’s, there’s nothing new about them.

6 Likes

And racists like you have a culture of extrapolating the actions of few to a whole country.

5 Likes

We call that stereotyping.

I don’t know, lets ask the Chinese orienteering team.
chinese orienteering team caught cheating at military world games

And?

The UK military cheats too, a couple of years ago members of the Officer Training School at Sandhurst were caught cheating; IIRC the US military also cheats.

10,000 players per week… that’s EvE concurrent users in 2 weeks

So what? What percentage of active players in League of Legends does that represent?

You seem to have a stick up your arse about the Chinese, I suggest you see a doctor and have it removed.

5 Likes

Ganking is within the rules of the game. Generalising about an entire nation based on the actions of the few is simply not cricket and could be seen as racist; not that I called you a racist, that was someone else.

Clowns like you & Karak are prime examples why new players leave the game

Karak and I have diametrically opposite playstyles, he follows the path of PvP while I follow the path of supply and demand; not that either of us has a discernible affect on newbies.

It’s been fun but I haven’t played the game in years & really don’t give a ■■■■

Good, take your poor attitude and generalisations elsewhere, and don’t let the door hit you on the backside on the way out.

4 Likes

Not when you create newacc to avoid crime mechanics and SS loss.

If you suspect or have evidence that people are abusing new accounts to avoid the ramifications of low security status you need to report it to CCP, because it breaks the rules.

Ganking, on the other hand does not, regardless of whether or not the person doing the ganking has broken the rules in another way such as you suggest.

2 Likes

lol epic… getting your clown friends to flag all my posts
real problems in the game can’t be discussed because of morons
Exactly why this game will continue it’s downhill slide to final death
o/ bye enjoy your cesspool called EVE

I’m not sure yet:
on which side of the ranting the morons are and why this thread hasn’t been locked to put it out of its misery
why the honest advice about reporting exploiters is consistently being ignored
if we should call all these “if you don’t do *fill in demand then EvE will die” proponents EvE Doomers or not

3 Likes

Paranoid much? People are probably flagging your posts for various reasons, likely related to their content and abusive nature. What isn’t happening is me getting others to flag them; I don’t have that sort of influence, nor would I do so if I did.

Exactly why this game will continue it’s downhill slide to final death.

As happens to every other game, death being something that is inevitable. Eve seems to be doing fairly well, not many are still going after the best part of 2 decades.

3 Likes

How very ironic.

I just flagged your post because it accomplishes nothing but rudeness, exaggeration and insult.

It doesn’t take a conspiracy to recognize ignorance and bigotry and respond appropriately.

8 Likes

What are IPs and HWIDs and how do they work?

1 Like

Old time player here. I’ve been on both sides of the fence - I’ve been a carebear, a PvPer, and a HiSec content creator. I’m fairly well connected among content creators. I know the ins and outs of how this stuff works.

Absolutely nobody is biomassing alpha gank characters or rolling new characters over security status. There is absolutely no need to do so. These characters are meant for going -10 and staying there. If the player decides he wants to use the toon for something else, it’s much easier and quicker to just buy tags.

There is absolutely no problem with alphas ganking. They already have the most restrictions and are the most difficult to use in groups (meaning you need actual players to pull it off). They have low DPS, low fitting skills, and can’t be multiboxed. Not to mention, with the advent of the Procurer and Skiff (and now AFK Orca mining), ganking is way down. It’s kind of sad TBH. Procurers and Skiffs are way too tanky and could probably use a bit of a readjustment.

Alpha toons being able to gank creates more content - it’s content for the miners, and it’s content for people during times when their main corporation/alliance/NPSI group or whatever isn’t doing anything.

In short: No.

11 Likes