Alpha Suicide ganking

im sorry how the hell do you lock something with a micro warp drive and a cloak?

… freighters aren’t for newbies so i mean yeah… my advice for flying one isn’t aimed at them. though being the web pilot was great for new players it gave them a role they could fill immediately, made them a part of the team. taught them coordination as well as several key game mechanics without actually needing to just explain the mechanics and hope they could remember the wall of text.

though i am interested to know what other ideas i have that are anti newbie?

you mean that thing I immediately acknowledged I was wrong about?

Sometimes you lose the server tick war. Plain and simple. You’ve played the game long enough to know.

If that needs explained to you, I strongly suspect the rest of your knowledge foundation is highly questionable at best, and not worth responding to any further.

As for the subject of the thread at hand, No, I still wouldn’t advocate for alpha accounts to be prohibited from ganking. But would like to see the balance addressed by way of concord being more proactive/less gameable. Thank you for this long tangent entirely off topic, Lugh :slight_smile:

but, that doesn’t apply to mwd cloak. because you can’t point the same tick you lock the same reason sub 2s is considered insta warp. you can however cloak in 1 tick after you drop gate cloak and you can warp 1 tick after you drop cloak.

so unless you screw up you’re not getting caught.

and what balance changes would you put forward?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.