Amarrian loyalist front is fracturing

Im very open for suggestions how to improve myself. Im children of my time. I have been raised and educated to pamarrian superiority at all times.

I do believe we are superior race and God’s chosen, but how can I ever even slightly meet your expections if im dismissed just because im amarraian holder?

So far EM has suggest me that I abandon the Empire and join the Republic. As we all can imagine, that is impossible scenario. Not only because i cannot betray Her Imperial Majesty, but also because you could never trust me fully.

Im very open for EM instructions how to be more diplomatic towards them. If you are true sons and daughters of your fatherland, you reckon that im too bound to my Empire. Dont ask anything you would not allow yourselves to do.

1 Like

In our discussions with your alliance, we have, explicitly and repeatedly stated that a state of a cease-fire (cease-fire, nothing more, which we agreed to solely based on a request of a mutual blue), is in effect only on certain conditions.

I am not keen on talking about such arrangements in public, but one of the the conditions that we have also previously reminded your leadership of is that you will not, I repeat not, use the cease-fire as a way to try and establish Amarrian religious operations in tribal lands or as a way to spin propaganda about Electus Matari now being friends with the Enemy.

We do not currently operate with you. We do not socialize with you. You are an Amarrian missionary, and we are not your friends. We refrain from shooting you because your fracture with CVA is in our interests and because an actual friend asked us to. That is all, and you are committed to not making more out of it.

Respecting that would be a nice start.

My patience is running out.

Elsebeth Rhiannon
CEO, SoE Roughriders
NOT a diplomat, which you should be damn grateful for

2 Likes

As I have repeatedly agreed, spreading on imperial faith in tribal lands are kept strictly in your alliance set conditions. My logs prove that it is so and so it will be by my honor. Do not fear or worry, for i, lord Vaari honor the deals i make.

In future however if your esteemed alliance has worries of hopes how I, or my followers act, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

I see that your power has blinded your faith for but a moment.
Come my child, admit your sins so you may continue once again on your rightful path.

1 Like

Which part of “we are not your friends nor desire any closer contact with you” is still unclear?

1 Like

It is very clear!

However we live in same region of space, we share some of same ideologies ad we are NOT enemies. If my religious actions ever upset you or your alliance, I hope to hear those reasons directly and not through our High Lady. I think it is only fair and right if i, Lord Vaari hear any complains there might be directly and not through proxy.

If you cannot respect the agreements your alliance leadership makes even when they ask you to, trust me that I have zero interest in being the one who informs, negotiates with or disciplines you for it.

It is your leadership’s job, not an outsider’s.

1 Like

I, Lord Vaari respect every agreement our alliance leaders do. As I say that i count myself to be alliance leadership also. By joining agreement I hold the title of religious leader, more precisely Ecumenical Patriarch of Silent Infinity and senior diplomat. Im fully entitled to handle minor matters like trespassings, insults and lollygaggings

And bloodsports.

I confess, I remain curious about your own motives, intent and desires. Your words occasionally turn bloody, often aimed in several directions, and while intriguing and distracting they rarely reveal the shape underneath. Sometimes, I get the impression that you, much like me, mostly just exist, doing what we do mostly by rote and routine, while waiting for cracks to form in the status quo where a wedge of intent can be delivered.

… while speaking bloody words.

1 Like

Accusing her ladyship of beign a blooder directly or indirectly is pure challenge to me! I will not stand this insult in any way and will defend her ladyship honor!

1 Like

Ah, Lady Rhiannon, it would appear that you have found thyself a Golden Knight. Such might. Such grace. Such complete and utter lack of even the slightest grasp on reality and New Eden in general.

Truly, Lady Rhiannon, thy court shall now be impregnable to my wit and… oh spirits below, the laughter hurts at this point. I can’t stop.

3 Likes

Really Vaari you should have stopped talking after that last thread when I warned you about skating on thin ice.

2 Likes

I remain curious of those, to be honest.

2 Likes

Yea, he’s quite mad. It’s too bad he keeps on pushing it where it really can’t be ignored.

1 Like

I am content with this turn of events.

He’s your problem now.

3 Likes

Nah, his alliance’s. As I stated above, we really have nothing to do with him except in his imagination.

1 Like

Is there anything more uselessly dangerous than a wealthy capsuleer without the constraints of directed purpose? I wonder where that twirling blade will fall, and will it hit point or grip first?

Forsooth, thou wouldst speak so ill of thy Knight of the Golden Showers? Strewth, blaggard etc. Thingies.

I never really got why you guys didn’t just turn him and his stuff into a few lightseconds long smears in space.

1 Like

Eh, not a topic for a public forum, but basically Wildlands being Wildlands. Situation normal, etc.

At least we are in the Militia for now. Never thought I could be happy about that.

At least it’ll probably not be boring.

3 Likes

Better not be. I hate anti-climaxes. They’re so… common.

3 Likes

Every crack provides a path to the core. The more the merrier.

2 Likes