Amarrian loyalist front is fracturing

CVA is not the core of Amarr loyalists, hasn’t been since PIE left it and CVA leadership opened recruitment and sovereignty holding to less scrupulous free lancers with different goals in mind, but at its core it was and still is generally aligned to the Empire.

Any suggestions that the loyalist “front” has fractured are also laughable given there never was a unified singular front for Amarrian loyalists. They’re found all over the place. As for any dip in activity from the more notables, I point out every group of loyalist capsuleers has had ebbs and flows in the postings and presences of their biggest mouthpieces.

TL;DR: This thread is bad and the OP should feel bad. Lord Vaari needs to learn some humility and the meaning of hypocrisy.

6 Likes

Humility is one of the first thing I was taught when I was a boy and tutored in many courts of amarrian high nobility. I just dont see any reason to be humble among peasants who want to be my enemies, nor even noblemen who have casted their hateful eye upon me.

And I have no reason to show deference to a Lord who spouts vitriol at my old alliance and throws shade on anyone he disagrees with, all while hiding behind Minmatar coat tails.

2 Likes

I dont hide. Everyone needs place to live. For me it surely is not providence, because CVA and invaders were both throwing me out. I have not seen tails on minmatars.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.