An interesting idea of ending Minmatar-Amarr conflict

Nobody has come up with a better idea than this one.

2 Likes

Trust me, there are better ideas.

I might just make a real thread for it.

1 Like

If your idea is a wall that would be taller than my proposed wall, and has tassels on it, I am going to be MOST ANNOYED.

1 Like

Stop flooding forums with your lies about me, troll. I repeat, I was given rank by Caldari State. Any citizen knows this, and any non-entity shall not be worried about that. Why you keep talking that nonsence, are you hallucinating?

Only if you have delusions. On the other hand, it’s you who seem pretty mad, both by your behavior and your futile and inane attacks on Caldari Officers. What the State did to you for you to behave so stupid and agressive, attacking with nothing but lies so outrageous, that even dumbest of readers won’t believe your words?

Prove it! Preferably with an image or a news report specifically stating this, since you’d be one of the first Capsuleers to do so. Really! I insist.

4 Likes

I don’t have to prove obvious things to infamous trolls.
Juse begone.

Oh, also for those, who are extra myopic, they can find my rank in my CONCORD information page. Don’t forget glasses to actually read it!

And yes, I don’t have to prove any of my words about myself. But I can prove all my words about you, if you are interested.

For a self proclaimed Caldari officer you seem woefully unable to present what units you command, or even to verify where you are in the hierarchy of the SAF. Trying to conflate yourself and the State as you did means nothing, because you have no authority and you’re just one person with no power to enforce anything except being loud on the IGS.

3 Likes

Alright, alright.

Let’s at least give her this much. She does have a StaPro rank. Thousands of pilots do. Winds, I have a StaPro rank.

The difference between Diana Kim and the rest of us is that while we believe it confers some minor recognition, she believes it confers absolute authority.

That, and none of the rest of us demand that anyone else bend themselves into strange shapes demonstrating obeisance.

4 Likes

You are just a troll and liar, Priano.
I never ever claimed my rank “confers absolute authority”, so could you please close your hateful bile fountain for a moment and let people talk without your interference?

Well that’s the thing. STPRO like every militia is full of “Generals” which seems impressive until it is recognized anyone can reach such a rank in well under a month in most cases for doing missions – the primary motivation of which is not service but profit.

This is essentially what is so laughable about Diana Kim, that she expects militia ranks confer authority and recognition to be respected when the effort required to earn them is for a capsuleer about as much as getting them for free out of a cereal box.

4 Likes

For Maker’s sake, why every dumb troll tries to claim I ever expected authority and recognition from rank, bestowed on my by the State, from a common rabble?

So, “dear trolls”, if you so love making your own claims and then refute them, go do it in front of mirror in your quarters to stroke your ego, but leave the IGS and me away from your useless rants.

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

Because you are the one who brings it up at every opportunity like it is meaningful or relevant:

6 Likes

Getting rank in the militia organisations requires the persistence to run that treadmill like a good little rodent.

And I still can’t get free weekly coffee with it. My membership card, on the other hand, does give me free coffee once a week. My rank is worth less than the membership card that I spent about 100 of that planetary currency per annum on.

5 Likes

You mean the one you can edit yourself? Yeah, that’s trustworthy.

3 Likes

Actually, something occurred to me.

Kim, you’ve said Tibus Heth isn’t guilty until he’s tried. However, he has been charged with crimes. Let us say you were to find an escape pod with Tibus Heth, alive, aboard. Would you then remand him to the custody of the CEP or of Kaalakiota?

7 Likes

For ESPECIALLY incompetent pilots, who couldn’t get grip with NeoCom interface for so long, I’ll give explanation:
It is in “Decoration, Ranks” tab, that pilots can’t edit themselves.

I thought they should have taught at least minimum knowledge in the academies before letting tribals use hydrostatic capsules.

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

I am neither CEP, nor Kaalakiota employee for that.
I’d bring him either to Protectorate, to Caldari Navy or directly to Caldari Business Tribunal. The man deserves to restore his honor from all these stupid charges against him.

hands DK a shovel To help you dig faster.

3 Likes

Well, you can imagine how much of a fan I am of trading your culture and freedom for safety… Not. We were a single-world polity that took on a multi-star culture and lived to tell the tale - but the price has been high and I understand that not everyone might feel the same about it. Ask Aldrith how he feels about the Ni-Kunni’s fate in the Empire. He seems content enough to me.

That said, it was never my intention to sugar-coat what was done, nor to support it. The truth of it is that the Empire had the power to do it and they did it. The Ealur fought against it. The Ni-Kunni embraced it. Each race’s fate is their own.

1 Like

He does seem content. Which still doesn’t make it right. Perhaps it’s simply an odd facet of the Ni-Kunni.

2 Likes