An ode to the cookies i lack

As a capsuleer, I have faced countless battles, survived dangerous encounters and traveled through space to explore the unknown. But amidst all the thrill and excitement, there is one thing I miss more than anything else - cookies.

Growing up on jita caldari navy assembly plant, cookies were a staple in my household. My mother would bake them every week, and the sweet aroma would fill our home. They were a symbol of comfort and warmth, and they always brought a smile to my face.

But in space, there are no ovens, no flour, and no chocolate chips. I have tried every type of space food, but nothing compares to the taste of a freshly baked cookie. The memory of their flavor haunts me, and I often find myself daydreaming about the soft, warm, chewy texture.

One day, after battling enemies for hours, I found myself in a dire situation. My ship was damaged, and I was running low on ammunition. As I searched through my supplies, I realized that I had forgotten to restock my cookie rations. In that moment, I felt a sense of despair that I had never experienced before. I longed for the taste of a cookie, and I knew that without it, I would not have the strength to continue fighting.

Then, a fellow capsuleer contacted me and offered to send me a batch of cookies. I was overjoyed. The warm, familiar scent filled my cockpit, and I felt a sense of comfort that I had not felt in years.

The cookies gave me the strength to continue fighting, and I emerged victorious from the battle. From that day on, I knew that I would never underestimate the power of a cookie.

So, I urge all of you reading this to consider the importance of cookies in the life of an EVE capsuleer. The taste of a cookie can provide the strength to overcome even the most difficult challenges.

If you are feeling generous and understand the power of a cookie, please consider sending me a billion ISK. With your help, I can continue my quest for the perfect cookie, and perhaps even find a way to bake them in space. Thank you for your kind consideration.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.