Announcement: Shrine to a Caldari Hero Operational

Well, the problem there is that by using Upwell structures, he makes it impossible to do what you’re suggesting. Really, capsuleers can’t do a thing about ‘Those he torments and murders’. They get automatically recovered in the secure holds, and returned to him.

My own take on it is that right now, he wants Aria’s attention. He’s pretty desperate for it. So she should ignore him, while everyone else blows his crap up.

3 Likes

Arrendis beat me to it, but I’ve been saying from the start that there’s no saving the people in his clutches unless he willingly hands them over, or you catch them during the transport to the Citadel. Upwell has ensured that once they’re there, they’re out of our reach no matter what you do to the Citadel.

He’s permadecced, so if I do see him transporting I’ll obviously deal with that, but otherwise there’s no point giving the clown the attention he so craves. So, he is demonstrably a problem that doesn’t go away when spending bullets on it. What’s your solution to this then?

3 Likes

Lasers. T1 crystals.

6 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Give me a word, and I’ll call up a few old contacts. Give me six hours and I can round you up a few people flying the starship equivalent of baseball bats with rusty nails in them.

You know.

Just if you should ever have need of something like that.

5 Likes

What ?

Admit it, you found it funny. Everyone did.

1 Like

Meh…

1 Like

Thank you, Mr. Ixiris. That’s really kind, particularly considering how we started out, and also that I’ve made some decisions as far as my life course that I kind of don’t imagine you’d approve of very much.

I’ll remember, definitely. Thank you.

2 Likes

Have you changed in ways I wouldn’t approve of? Perhaps.

But there’s some lines that shouldn’t be crossed, and someone I already strongly disliked has crossed one of them. I’d feel compelled to make the same offer to almost anyone, even a rival - not that I consider you one in any case.

2 Likes

I happen to be a great healer of these types of things.

2 Likes

2018.05.27 20:04:49

The Day of Days. The Day of Wrath. The Day the Servants of Molok descend upon the Shrine to Sarth Jenneth.

People of New Eden! Hear the voice of Nauplius, Prophet of God! Declare War upon Arataka Research Consortium. Destroy their Ravens. Destroy their Scimitars. Earn a place in Paradise for destroying God’s enemies.

Even so, may the Blood Age come quickly. Amen. Amarr Victor.

I’ll make sure to come and watch if I can!

2 Likes

Say a prayer for the oppressed Civire and Deteis laborers of Saisio III, who have lost a shrine to their role model and hero this day.

I pray that their celebratory parties are going well.

4 Likes

:partyparrot:Don’t drink and fly folks!:partyparrot:

5 Likes

Say a prayer to the souls of your sacrificed, who dance in heaven with their brethren in celebration of this great destruction and burning of heretical and blasphemous articles. May your soul be driven even farther down in hell on this day, may it remain there for all eternity next to the burning corpses of your followers.

1 Like

I recruit more into my flock daily than you do yearly, I doubt you have enough followers or influence to try and kill an ibis, much less a raven.

Okay, shitpile as he may be, he’s worth a damn sight more than you are outside of the docking ring. I don’t care who you’re tryin’ to smacktalk, if you can’t back it up. With pretty much nothing but losses and whoring on your board, you really are not in a position to bluster about what he can and can not kill.

For all his qualities as a clown, his qualities as a combat pilot are to be reckoned with.

3 Likes

Well, Mr. Nauplius, I, honestly, wouldn’t mind shooting down these wretched annoyances, but on the other hand, you for me stand on the same line as ARC. It means, I would shoot you with the same eagerness as them. If I see you two fighting, I would just wait to see who will win and then finish off the survivor.

Going to war against ARC I would consider equal to going to war against you and your corporation.

But speaking about ARC in particular, there are three reasons I won’t do that:

1. I am a Caldari soldier, not a lousy merc. I shoot what the State needs me to shoot, and shoot those, who represent the highest threat to security of the Caldari State.
  2. I might shoot’em if I have an opportunity, but I am not going to chase dishonorable scum all over the cluster when there is a real threat to our State present and active.
  3. After what you did say about Achura I am completely disiniterested in staying on your side and doing anything that you might request us to do.

I prefer to earn security and safety for people of the cluster (or at least for the State - I don’t really care much about jaijii, those who are outside of the State could kill themselves to their heart content - unfortunately, there is no possible ‘space wall’ to cover from the savages - thus we have to just fight them). If I will go to hell for it, I am fine with it.

Oh, and, actually, both you and these ARC for me are just jaijii.

So, Mr. Nauplius, I guess you really don’t want me to chase you and shoot you down (well, otherwise I guess you could have accepted my challenge when I offered it), so I will give you a recommendation. Actually, a recommendation to both you and ARC pilots you was fighting with.

Get the hell out from Caldari space, both you and ARC, find another place to fight, for example somewhere in NULL, in Goon space or something like that - and you can murder each other to your heart contents - without me having desire to shoot either of you.

Because right now both you and ARC are the same thing for me: outsiders and troublemakers.

Yes, Napkins, please come set up your temples someplace where CONCORD won’t extort people for the right to blow you up.

5 Likes