Announcement: Temple of Sedevacantism Now Operational

It is of course Lord Lok’ri, your perogative to note whatever you wish; as it is mine to note that Edward Adams cited a personal debt to one of your Paladins as the basis of his misplaced intervention.

Unless you wish to claim this was not so, nothing was misunderstood.

By the love of the Seven Gods, if you lot read the Summits as much as you spam them, it would be painfully obvious to you Mantel’s acting on his own accord even if motivated by a feeling of obligation, and that you look like idiots trying to claim otherwise.

11 Likes

If you cannot understand the concept that one person might do something “as a favor” without the other person having actually requested said favor, I wonder at your understanding of humanity.

4 Likes

With respect, I believe the misunderstanding lies in the intentions of the foriegn interloper. Once one realizes he is not being honest and that he comes to bring shame and discord upon the faithful with his manipulative ploy and words, as others have before, the correct path should become clear. That, of course, being to treat his honorless word as dirt and tread upon it as we get to our sacred duty to defend our Empire and our Paladin deSilvestris’ good name.

There is no doubt the heretic’s construction will be destroyed, as so many have been before. There is nothing necessary about Nadire’s intervention. The goal is clearly not to provide a service to any Imperial institution or person, but to harm with its very loathesome presence. Now, I pray that we might calm ourselves and either agree to ignore his agitations or put him in his place with force.

10 Likes

That distinction is considerably eroded by castigating those who speak or act against the allegedly unwelcome favour.

1 Like

Khimi Harar moves at our schedule, not yours, heretic.
Are you that eager to have your latest sand castle kicked down so soon?

7 Likes

The assault on the armor of the facility happened without incident today. Separate fleets participated from the Excubitoris Chapter, the Dutchy of Fekhoya, and Khimi Harar.

9 Likes

As you well know, if you have a rudimentary ability to read clocks, the initial attack on shields took place while Concord restriction timers were ticking down for other combatants.

Your posturing otherwise only denigrates the so-called “favor” your CEO was purportedly seeking to return.
Particularly when you were not present for the armor timer.

5 Likes

Due to the circumstances and our moral viewpoint, I may not intervene myself in the Imperial affairs.

However, let me make a suggestion, which I hope you will find merited. You can join forces in the war with the Heretic to crush down the Traitor with his interlopers, and after they will be done with you can go war against the Heretic and take down his structure as a well-earned prize without further interventions of less than honorable parties.

I agree. Let us all put aside our differences and crush and destroy the morally degenerate Gallentean invaders.

I didn’t say though that they shall spare you.

Well, they should spare me.

Solve that with them, not me. It’s not my business.

1 Like

Why Should we?

1 Like

I think at this point, after what you said, I’m with Ithi. Kill the heretic.

1 Like

I’m going to take a ■■■■ in your temple.

Your order of 1400mm rounds has been shipped, and will arrive on schedule.

Someone even paid for the Ultra-High-Velocity delivery plan! Lucky you!

4 Likes

First the throne was empty…now even the space about it is likewise empty. Perhaps it moved on to a higher plane…

1 Like

This heretical structure was destroyed by fleets from Khimi Harar, the Excubitoris Chapter, and the Duchy of Fekhoya. Some interloping Gallente also showed up.

10 Likes

Greetings! We were able to confirm delivery of 294 1400mm Republic Fleet Fusion Artillery rounds. Unfortunately, we seem to have lost track of your shipping address.

If you give us a valid forwarding address, we will happily resume delivery of the other 1706 rounds in your order.

2 Likes