Announcement: Temple of Sedevacantism Now Operational

To my fellow Amarrians,

Forgive the insolence of one that is new to space, but I feel I must speak up. I was in the Nakri system yesterday, and witnessed Amarrian slaying Amarrian during the destruction of the station of sedevacantism. I heard accusations of heresy and war crime fly back and forth in unconcealed hatred and I am still shaken by that display here in the heartlands of the Empire. I am fully aware that as a newcomer I do not know the full history of this conflict, but in good conscience I cannot keep silent, even if I end up offending both sides of this conflict.

To the onlooker, this did not feel like a righteous war, but rather like a personal vendetta. In picking what heretic to attack, one follows the standing orders of Empress and theology council. The latest direct order is to engage Equilibrium of Mankind, adding them to the already long list of Blood Raiders, Triglavians and rebel slaves. Soldiers donā€™t get to say ā€œno, that one over there is a better targetā€. To this onlooker, disavowing the Empress is what both sides in this conflict have done - one side by claiming the throne vacant, and the other by presuming to know better than the Empress where to point their lasers. And, since it was raised in the back-and-forth accusations, it also appears to me that mass killing of civilians is equally something both sides have done, albeit one side with slaves and one side with all souls on the station that blew up.

We are all allowed our private thoughts and convictions, and I donā€™t care about these thoughts as long as duty to the Empire and God is done. We donā€™t get to pick and choose what that duty is, we get told what it is, slaves hear it from their Holders, Holders from the Imperial House they are subservient to, and the Heirs from the Throne.

Therefore my heartfelt plea to you, my fellow Amarrians: cast aside your quarrels and unite! Leave the infighting and fratricide to the Tribals. Unite so we face our enemies as a solid wall!

Respectfully yours,
Lady Munory.

Nauplius is a traitor and a heretic with a long history of anti-Amarr actions. Including the recent declaration that our Empress is not in fact our Empress and repeated announcements of support for the Equilibrium of Mankind traitor Alar Chakaid. Not to mention his many prior open heresies.

PIE Inc. in its formal capacity as the Excubitoris Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order is well within its remit from the Empress when it takes action against such treason. We have stood in opposition to the enemies of the inside for 18 years and will continue to serve the Empress Catiz as we have served the Empress Jamyl, the Emperor Doriam, and the Emperor Heideran. If the Empress did not approve of our methodology for dealing with scum such as Nauplius, she would not have made us a formal Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order.

Also the idea that all loyal capsuleers should do only the most recent public request from the authorities is fallacious. While it is important to counter the Equilibrium of Mankind heretics, members of which Nauplius publicly defends, we would not be very effective if we all focused on the same singular goal. The Empire needs its servants to serve in a wide variety of ways, through general anti-piracy activity, through industrial activity that bolsters Amarr, in the militia warzone, and in policing the ranks of independent capsuleers against those who would use their power as capsuleers to harm Amarr.

God is with Amarr,
Chapter Master Gaven Lokā€™ri
Excubitoris Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order
Holder of Lokā€™ri Valley, Jad-Gheinok Region, Oris.

13 Likes

Thank you, Lord Lokā€™ri, for taking the time to assuage my misgivings. I defer to your experience in this matter.

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.