Another day spent playing games other than Eve because CCP refuses to enforce its own policies

I’m surprised you know what intellectual capacity even means. So far all you’ve shown is your severe lack of it.

1 Like

… says the guy that can’t handle an analogy.

You aren’t the blue dude from GOTG, are you?

1 Like

So, are you trying to AFK bot in a Rorq, Nyx, or VNI?

3 Likes

It’s not a analogy, it’s a testament to how illiterate you are. Calling people that are literally doing nothing at all “bots” is the opposite of what the word actually means in gaming context.

Something to consider…I enjoy the tears from threads like this so much that I make a point of AFK cloaking whenever possible in popular ratting systems simply because I know it makes people like you cry. I otherwise wouldn’t have any interest in doing it. So these threads have the opposite affect to what you intended.

By the way, my AFK cloaky ship is an Astero rigged for exploration. LOL.

4 Likes

I understand that Eve draws the worst assholes from all other MMOs, who have been banned for griefing and scamming and such. This is their refuge. I can handle that.

What I don’t abide is CCP failing to live by its own principles.

3 Likes

Thanks for reinforcing the assertion that you have no idea how analogy works.

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

Cloaky camping is allowed. AFK botting and RMT are not. The end.

You didnot even explain how they impact the game… Can you please develop ?

Obviously you can’t, else this thread wouldn’t exist.

You’re only proving your illiteracy with every further post.

They don’t, but they prevent OPs bot from working since they show up in local. And you know, name in local is obviously bad and your only recourse in that case is to run and hide in station. Lol.

2 Likes

My “question” was only sarcasms :slight_smile: Sorry if I didn’t make it obvious.

Go do your botting in a wormhole. There’s no local for you to be scared of…

1 Like

Apparently you can’t.

Anyone who has lived in nullsec knows that the presence of a hostile in system presents a threat to those who wish to operate in that system. And that’s the way it should be, IF the person presenting the threat is actually at the keyboard, as is required by EVERY other aspect of the game, and IF the person presenting the threat is also not 100% safe, as is required of EVERY capsuleer who undocks.

However, the AFK cloaky camper is neither of these things, which means that CCP refuses to deal with its obvious hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Sorry to rain on your parade.

1 Like

I don’t see how it impacts the game… It impacts slightly your gameplay, that’s it.

Move one system away, and you’re fine. If he is back at keyboard and jump in your system, you’ll see it quickly.

“I don’t see how it impacts the game. It just impacts the game…”

LOL

1 Like

Except it literally doesn’t. They’re just sitting around, being a name in local, playing mind tricks with your weak carebear mind. That’s literally all they do. No effect in-game at all.

That’s you:

Except that that monkey is likely smarter than you’ll ever be.

1 Like

So you think you are so important that you alone is equal to the game ??? Whao, that’s a big ego.

Impacting the game in general is by producing or destroying goods, changing the sovs, this kind of things. As I told, you can juste move 1 system away and you’re good. But if even this little change is too much for you, there’s nothing we can do…