Another day spent playing games other than Eve because CCP refuses to enforce its own policies

Let me know when you grow big enough balls to come to nullsec

1 Like

Let me know when you get big enough balls to undock with another name in local…

1 Like

I do it in a combat ship all the time. Doing so in a non-combat ship is just dumb.

1 Like

I’ve lived for years in nullsec back when EVE was still young and harsh. Before you weaklings showed up and cried so hard that CCP dumbed down EVE to your level.
I’ve got no problems moving through nullsec. However, unlike you, I’m going there for PvP, not to bot for RMT income.

Stop pretending, kid. You’re not going to fool anyone but yourself.

1 Like

So, you’re looking to bot in a Rorq. Thanks for clearing that up…

1 Like

OK, undocked, yes. And the cloak is the obvious, hypocritical exception.

You need to travel around Null and low-sec, there are cloaky campers everywhere mostly afk.
You haven’t lost anything valuable yet, https://zkillboard.com/character/92284575/

And completely safe while undocked

I wonder why that is…

The cloak allow you to operate in hostile space where you have no station to dock at. It effectively takes you out of the game - you can’t interact with anything while cloaked as a trade-off for your invisibility. There’s no hypocrisy here - it’s almost exactly just like docking up. You like having the ability to dock up when you need to step away from the keyboard right?

No one is expected to stay at the keyboard 23/7. If you use the cloak to step away, you cannot interact with the game universe in a way, and as soon as you do you are immediately vulnerable.

It’s all fine.

5 Likes

The scream of the nullbear who want to be left alone.

1 Like

Completely safe when undocked.

Hyprocisy

Learn to adapt like everyone else. Players cry about bumping and ganking as well but has it stopped them from mining or hauling? Nope.

then you are doing it wrong. cloaky camper is an impecable way to gain intelligence on a force. All I need, is an alt character, on an alt account, two weeks of training, and I can sit in a system, and watch, record, gather intel, and communicate that intel back to a force whos paying me, or which im working for.

The problem isnt the mechanic. its peoples intention. Eve is a great game. IF you want to be a spy and ruin someones day, YOU CAN… its legal. its allowed. ITS EVE…

grow up, move to a new system, or, bait them and kill them, then return to your mining :slight_smile:

stop being a puss, hire a merc, kill the cloaky guy, or move. I have sat ins sytems ALL DAY, for HOURS watching and waiting and learning. I think you could benefit from this example if you think about it deeply.

Doesn’t matter. They’re 100% safe in space, and impacting the game while AFK. Two principles CCP claims to abide by, but doesn’t in this case.

hypocrisy.

I don’t know. One could argue that demanding that no one should be completely safe when undocked in order to be able to rely on the perfect intel provided by local chat to make themselves completely safe is the hypocrisy. I won’t do that though.

I will say however that if and when CCP gets around to fixing AFK cloaking, it will be by tweaking both cloaks and local so that there is some more risk and counter-play for both parties. But that isn’t going to happen as a result of your multi-thread hissy fit.

They aren’t impacting “the game”, they’re impacting your weak willed psychology. If they’re in a CovOps frigate, they cannot hurt you. But seeing a name in Local is making you piss your pants and cower like a chump.

The biggest takeaway from this whole thread, is that @Hefalumps is deathly afraid of new names in chat. And that we should hire as many CovOps to follow them around and just… linger in system playing Hide and Go ■■■■ Yourself.

2 Likes

you know this is bull ■■■■

" If they’re in a CovOps frigate, they cannot hurt you."

lol

thats the best troll ever.

1 Like

How much damage does a CovOps Frigate put out? How much damage can an Exhumer tank? And how long will it take that Exhumer’s drones to kill that CovOps Frigate?

If they’re in a Force Recon, then sure they could do something to you. But at that point they aren’t “AFK cloaking”, they’re hunting you.

There is a thread dedicated to this particular topic. Please direct your comments, suggestions and feedback there. Thread closed.