Any Official Limits on Exordium Yet?

What dd I just say? Are you reading my post, just skimming, or has reading more the 140 characters just become too difficult?

I am not “keeping players” in Exordium, FC is the people who thought it was a neat idea to have a zero hostility zone, not me. I was helping people ( again had you bothered to read this ) from Tsuguwa former location of my Astrahus. Now if you want to interact, help, or recruit new players, well then, you best have a person over in the Exordium region. I am not in there for recruits, I am helping them stay and enjoy the game.

Mike and I, perhaps a few others, know getting started in EVE is the major malfeasance. Players quickly quit the game, without proper motivation and assistance. How do I know this? Pay attention, and you might figure it out.

This reminds me, I am going to break my one rule I’ve had since starting here in EVE. This month I plan to vote for @Mike_Azariah for CSM. To do this, I will buy omega for the one month. I hope other omega players will vote for him too. Voting starts this October 22nd, think with your head and vote with your heart.

Mine safe :pick: