Any theories on why so many people have quit over the last 2 years?

one reason is that ccp have recently started breaking things, it’s mostly been over the massive nerfing or redesigning bonuses of the cap ships, titans currently are cripled, and carriers are broken atm, i predict they’ll break dreads pretty soon too with the XL turret nerfs coming, this game has always been about using cap ships, but currently it’s been about building citadels and small ships in null

1 Like

You say that about capitals, but I think they are absolutely great fun at the moment, true I hate ratting in a carrier and true I think the nerf so that fighters can’t kill frigates and interceptors without dying of boredom was dumb, but they are still damn good fun in fleet fights. And Dread bombs are glorious fun…

1 Like

yeah, but the way they made the bonuses for the supercarriers makes one wonder if carriers has multiple personality disorders, the bonuses needs to be reduced to being used a certain way, not just do it all with complex as hell to fit design, carriers needs to be used like carriers, a few nerfs was needed, but that was about it, didn’t need new mods to kill a supercarrier

1 Like

Honestly when I looked at the way they had changed capitals I was truly happy and very excited, it revitalised Eve for me, I now have multiple capitals and just love the opportunity to use them in fleet fights. Yes there may be some issues in terms of balance and bonuses etc. , but overall they are in a damn good place.

1 Like

Another one of your alts, thanks…

1 Like

What? Haha. You’re insane. Paranoid even.

3 Likes

I wish more people loved this game as much as I do. I really feel CCP has made something special with Eve and I hope it never dies. There are some unique elements found in Eve that I don’t think you can find in any other game - hopefully at a minimum, a small niche group of players who enjoy it’s unique elements will always exist in enough numbers to continue to make this game enjoyable.

3 Likes

no where around here did i claim i’m 18 months “old” (if so, point me at it to correct it). leaving highs3c does not help highsec, so why you would think that’s a good idea is beyond me. maybe you just can’t comprehend… that’s okay. vOv

1 Like

In this game being paranoid is a healthy state of affairs, as for insane, I am not the one getting kicks by publishing chat logs and crying to CCP when someone criticises you over it.

2 Likes

I’ve never played with capital ships and I know nothing about them, but the fact that Drac thinks they’re great means they probably are very broken. He’a kinda like a canary in a coal mine, only opposite.

#Draclivesmatter

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t believe I’ve cried to CCP for someone not agreeing with my play style. I’ve been critical and quick to correct people like you when you try to treat this like it’s something more than a game meant for entertainment purposes.

I have pointed out that the bumping mechanism is an issue as it creates immensely stale and easy game play. Some of you who benefit from this stupid mechanism will just try to divert attention any which way you can.

When you called me insane I merely pointed out that I am not the one posting chat logs like you, and nor would I go off and complain to CCP about a poster on your thread who very directly criticised you for it.

You have also suddenly decided that pointing out a naff mechanic which makes it easy to make a load of ISK is treating this as more than a game, if you really think that then you should go and see someone, because you are the one who is insane to extrapolate that from what I said.

3 Likes

I’ve learned a new word! i have never ever seen this word used before and checked google, to see if it’s actually real.

it is! thanks!

5 Likes

I appealed to CCP about Nitshe continuously derailing the only thread that contains actual content. I honestly don’t care what you or others thing about bumping or scamming.

It’s hard for me to resist posting in replies to a herd of people that impose some strange SJW logic in a video game that encourages unsavory behavior. I’m weak when it comes to that, sorry.

2 Likes

I started in the last two years :dancer:

1 Like

So people who complain about people derailing their play is what? The forums are part of the game, Nitshe was interacting with you, he exposed who you were and was creating content. And you bottled it, now I hope you don’t go off on people complaining about your activities in game when you did just that in terms of the forum part of the game.

You may have mentioned SJW as some strange sort of insult, but I was not the one who got a safe space on their thread, look at yourself mate because hypocrisy is something that you should avoid. Yes you are weak, you proved it to me.

2 Likes

Oh I don’t mind interaction on my thread. What i minded was when I posted he would reply with, “this is my thread now” in an attempt to keep me replying to him and his off topic discussion. Moderation also ruled in his favor so you’re free to :poop: up the only thread with content in C&P.

If he wants to list my alts that perfectly fine, as I’m not hiding them. He keep antagonizing me to do the work for him and list them but he’s just being lazy :yum:

I know you don’t care for it but there’s a lot of people that do enjoy my content. If people want to discuss it they are free to, but I will continue to flag posts that are off topic. Him trying to change the subject about my main is not on topic. Enjoy your day SJW!

1 Like

Eve is a dark, unforgiving and relentless game. The core ideals of this game is what I like.

2 Likes

You use the word SJW on me, but you are the one demanding a safe space. The content was that he was taking you on and you wailed for help, just like some carebear who was ganked, WTF are you?

2 Likes

So I’ve just been sent hilarious logs that explain our dear Nitshes absence. :kissing_heart:

If you don’t like the contents of my thread and don’t wish to stay on topic or discuss them, then feel free to not post. He’s more than welcome to take me on but he needs to do so in a manner that is on topic. If you have a problem with the way the forums are moderated, take it up with CCP.

I’m just here to provide content that others enjoy like others that came before me have. It’s so odd that some of you have this strange fixation on me. Every time I post in a thread you find reason to post and bring up contents in my thread. So weird, don’t you think.

I would say that it’s this weird obsessive fixation on another player that drives people away. So creepy!

I now suggest you how this OP some respect and keep his thread on topic. I’m a stickler for rules, you know.

1 Like