Apology to adrian vexier

Huh. A lot of word salad. So I think you’re saying you think Adrian got you banned, you spent $100 on plex ergo you wouldn’t cheat?

How do you know? You just said assume. What did you do to get banned?

10 isk says “raging with slurs and rl (death) threats in in game chat”, just like what most carebears do.

2 Likes

They don’t ban for that anymore.

Uhh, I’m sure they still do. What do you base that on?

That is botting you are thinking of, using racist or extreme threats will get you a time ban then perma, ask Gigx.

@MeowpoofTTV you know very well why you were reprimanded. You broke the EULA blatantly and repeatedly. I told you you were crossing the line and crossing it badly, but you stubbornly upped the ante. And do not even think about accusing anyone of attempting to hack your PC, I seriously doubt anyone cares that much about you, as to do so.
I sincerely hope this will be a lesson to you and you seek the help you need.

2 Likes

Called it.

no i came on here to apologize to him i believe i was baned by a corp mate who misunderstood what i said

get off my post i never said anything of any sort to you i am a very calm hearted person and my account was hacked. oh well i am perma banned now all i can do is try to get some of the money i spent back first offense of something i didnt do and i am never allowed to play the game again. i can not even make a new account cause it will be banned as well.

when i got on i found my corp is disarray i discovered that a ganker was hitting us for what i thought was no reason. i reached out to you in order to fix whatever happened not even knowing what was going on but still made the effort to make things better. now i can never play the game again or hardly even proves that my account was indeed breached. all of my passwords where the same and all linked to one account. that was my stupidity. not anyone elses.

No, you are not. You repeatedly issued explicit threats towards me, throughout a couple of days, so you can’t even claim a temporary anger spout. It is just your genuine character.

Your account was hacked, but you can still login and post here, on the forums? Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Money you spent is money rightfully earned by CCP.

So in fact, he had a reason to attack you in-game? Now what could that reason be?

If that “ganker” you are referring to is me, then I can’t concur that you “reached out in order to fix”. You aggravated the situation.

You just logged on the forum and posted. You forum account uses the same password as your game account. You weren’t hacked, you just want to play the victim.

Agreed!

3 Likes

Saying “I am sorry” is the hardest three words to say in a sentance, but they are important words. It means taking ownership for one’s actions and acknowledge no one operates in a vacuum.

It’s not a capitulation of weakness but an acknowledgement that other people you interact with matter.

1 Like

This is the best kind of content (forum content).

2 Likes

Huh? What are you talking about? Unless you meant Gigx and not Gix?

I’ve never been banned and I def don’t do racist or extreme threats?

Sure you did buddy LOL.

1 Like

Saying sorry is really easy actually. It shuts people up very quickly :laughing:

1 Like

me thinks brewlar meant Gig X… considering you are still here, and they aren’t :smiley:

I was talking about pride getting in the way of apologizing.

2 Likes

This. A lot of people have a hard time saying “i’m sorry” or “i was wrong” because of pride.

1 Like

Ahh I see

Im sincerely sorry to everyone in this thread. Im so so sorry. Im sorry i was every born.

I will now cry myself to sleep while desperately hugging my weeb pillow.

Who’s the waifu?