Apparel General Thread

Thanks, I’m mostly looking for older stuff, not missing much of the newer released items, maybe some limited edition stuff.

‘Proven Bioadaptive Masks’ = Men’s and Women’s (think those are drops from ‘Proving Ground’ matches)

(Amarr, Caldari, Gallente, Minmatar) Faction Commanders Dress Uniform Jacket and Pants = Men’s and Women’s

Only a limited amount of those were given out as prizes so I don’t think you’ll have them… Now that I think about it, probably better if you just Evemail me in-game with a list of what you have…

1 Like

maied you in game :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry i dont have that item

@Githany_Red

Any chance of you sending me a list of your apparel items? You’ve been in Eve for quite a while now, just might be some items that I don’t have in my collection.

OK, thanks for the information :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What apparel item are you looking for?

Hi, it’s Women‘s Bioadaptive Kybernaut Combat Suit the red one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ahh, yeah, tough item to get… Just keep checking 3rd party Market apps and Public Contracts in-game, eventually it’ll be available again.

1 Like

Yeah thanks for the advice I will do exactly what said, hoping to find one soon :rofl:

1 Like

Hey there, just wanted to know, if there is any ways to get women’s “imkuradori” facial augnentation?

I don’t think the ‘imkuradori’ augmentation has been released, I’ve never seen someone wear it in a profile picture and it has no market history either.

Yep, but I may miss some of new upcoming or be delayed so don’t hesitate to let me know if you find something.

I fully had recognized it though, I wouldn’t track those kind of low-effort CCP cash-grab box. Sorry.
They are doing this so many times and are worthless to be taken care of usually.

Although I have full set of women’s editions, apparently not men’s editions.

PS. btw, are you well familiar with epic arc storytellings ?

1 Like

sent you a mail in game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think the mask you’ve mentioned exists in the game either.
Apparently they are just placeholders yet.

Yes I’m familiar with Epic Arcs, if you need some info best place to check is Eve Survival Mission Reports, can also check the comments section on each page for tips, etc…

https://eve-survival.org/wikka.php?wakka=MissionReportsEpicArc

Just bought the ELITE XX LEGENDS PACK from the Eve Store website for some Omega time.
Along with some older apparel items, it also included new male bottoms in it - Men’s ‘Rider’ Pants (royal gold).

$30.30 Pack contents:
30 days Omega
250 PLEX
250,000 Skill Points
Advanced ‘Boost’ Cerebral Accelerator = account bound item
Capsule Capsuleer Elite XX Skin
Drake Navy Issue Capsuleer Elite XX Skin
Typhoon Fleet Issue Capsuleer Elite XX Skin
Men’s ‘Esquire’ Coat (green/gold)
Men’s ‘Rider’ Pants (royal gold) = new item
Men’s ‘Ascend’ Boots (brown/gold)
Women’s ‘Eternity’ Suit Top (Black/Red)
Women’s ‘Eternity’ Suit (Black/Red)
Women’s ‘Eternity’ Boots (Black/Red)

There’s another new game pack for the event as well - ELITE XX IMMORTALS PACK - which costs $99.99 which I didn’t buy… yet.

Main reason I didn’t buy it, doesn’t include any Omega time or a Cerebral Accelerator like the other pack does. However it does contain 2000 PLEX and 500,000 SP’s along with 6 different ship skins for Battleship, Dread and Titan.

Instead of clothes, it has MEN’S AND WOMEN’S CYBERNETIC ARMS in it, not sure if those are new items or not. Guess I’ll find out in a couple of weeks when I buy it before the event ends.

Edit:
The Men’s ‘Rider’ Pants (royal gold) are also being sold on the in-game market. Also might wanna check out the in-game NES, it has a Legacy Apparel Pack available with an assortment of Men’s and Women’s clothes, 20 different items for a little over 500 PLEX.

Last and certainly not least, the in-game NES has 50,000 SP’s for free…

2 Likes

Hi DMC, thanks to the quick post.
The royal gold rider pants is certainly a new one, I didn’t aware of that since the Item was seeded a long ago and then has just been published few days ago. I am not tracking all the data nowadays. :slight_smile:

The cybernetic arms contained in the elite xx immortals pack are following items considering market price crash … there are few people take care of apparels / character customizations so that many of those bundled items are always released on the market and then crashes price :rofl:

• Men’s ‘Crusher’ Cybernetic Arm (black and orange left)
  • Men’s ‘Crusher’ Cybernetic Arm (black and orange right)
  • Women’s ‘Vise’ Cybernetic Arm (black and orange ringed left)
  • Women’s ‘Vise’ Cybernetic Arm (black and orange ringed right)

I’m disappointed in those boring packs just to release existing or repainted morels, and those of CCP’s dishonest anti-consumer attitude to hide details of contained items in the pack.
That being said, let’s celebrate EVE’s 20 years anniversary with applause.

PS.
Did you check what’s inside the “Historic Capsuleer Day Clothing Crate” ?
The item name easily suggests what’s inside it though, I wouldn’t pay 200m for that possible garbage crate :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, the Men’s ‘Rider’ Pants (royal gold) have never been released before despite being in the Database for a long time. The price of the ELITE XX LEGENDS PACK that they’re in is actually a good deal when considering all the other items included in it.

As for those Cybernetic Arms, I think those are the ones currently available in the NES, which they’ve been for a long time.

Now about that ‘Historic Capsuleer Day Clothing Crate’, I have no idea on how to get that or where that is available. More than likely it contains old Capsuleer Day apparel items which I already have in my collection so I’m not too concerned about it.

Did you check out the Legacy Apparel Pack in the NES? It contains 20 different items from Men’s-Women’s Faction Marshal-Gunner Jackets to Footwear. Might contain some items that you don’t have in your collection. Plus there’s also a listing in the NES of 50,000 SP’s for free.

So it seems to me the only actual new item is the Men’s ‘Rider’ Pants (royal gold), available in the ELITE XX LEGENDS PACK or from the Market in-game.

1 Like

Yeah, it has the green/gold esquire coat, which was originally only released to russian players for some event or something, back in 2012. This was when the silver esquire coat was released in the Aurum store. I managed to snag the green one back then on the market after getting the silver one for aurum. Can’t remember how much it was, though. Cheaper than a monocle, at least.

1 Like

Hmmm, didn’t know that. I do have a few of those green/gold esquire coats, they’ve been readily available on the Market for a while now.

I believe when apparel items was first implemented, the very first coat available was the Men’s ‘Source’ Coat (black) which is a special edition item. Funny thing is it’s exactly like the Men’s ‘Esquire’ Coat (black), just the name is different.