Just a free version of chatgpt, thats all.
Im no expert at it by any means. There are a couple folks much better than i.
Just a free version of chatgpt, thats all.
Im no expert at it by any means. There are a couple folks much better than i.
Ok, seems CCP/FC has recently implemented a couple of new Apparel items…
I’m thinking they might have been given out to all participants who gave blood for the ‘The Blood Tome’ (The Capsuleer Edda) project at EVE Fanfest 2026 in May…
Currently there’s 1x Men’s Blood Collector Lab Coat available in Jita for 2 Bill ISK… Unfortunately no Women’s version is available…
Hopefully more will become available… More importantly, at a lower price…
DMC
o7
Want!
Yeah I’d like to have both Men’s and Women’s versions but I gotta say 2 Bill ISK is way too much to pay…
Unfortunately there’s still only one Men’s version available in the Market, no Women’s version yet… I actually forgot to check Public Contracts, guess I’ll check there next time I log into the game…
DMC
o7
Ok, so the Blood Collector Lab Coat is no longer available, none for sale in Jita and none available in Public Contracts…
According to in-game sources who were also looking to get those Lab Coats, about half a dozen of them actually appeared in-game… Most were available in Public Contracts and unfortunately, those were all quickly bought within a couple of days…
DMC
o7
Ok, just a recap… We’re 9 months into this year, September, and so far CCP/FC has implemented 6 different Apparel items…
Men’s Select Freedom Combat Suit
Women’s Select Freedom Combat SuitMen’s SoE ‘Humanitarian’ YC128 T-shirt
Women’s SoE ‘Humanitarian’ YC128 T-shirtMen’s Blood Collector Lab Coat
Women’s Blood Collector Lab Coat
3 months left to go in this year, hopefully some more Apparel items will be implemented…
DMC
o7
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
legendary
um I need those blood collector coats
Lore-wise.
DMC and I spoke about them in-game a while ago.
needing to pay IRL blood for them to be obtained in-game is not justified.
Blood is greater than Jade and weapons forged of meteorite… which is about equal with food and clean water… which is greater than Gold which is greater than Silver, and brass. which is greater than paper and ink. which is greater than all computerized currencies and intangible assets.
Blood collector coats in real life could be manufactured and sent to those who attended the function. but the in game items ought not be perma-payment-tied with sanguine emittance in real life. It sets a precendence that humanity need not set
There are folks who legally cannot leave their countries. Legally cannot you know travel due to crimes committed or being critical infrastructure occupations.
So I ask kindly please let others get them in honor of those who were able to contribute.
Yeah, CCP/FC should have listed those coats in the NES…
Also somebody mentioned in convo that those coats would be extra cool if they were splattered with blood, lol…
DMC
o7
I think that would be gross. Strange what gets some people off.
Oh you mean like the various ship skins that CCP has implemented which are all based on a ‘Blood’ theme? For example the ‘Bloody Hands’ ship skin…
Anyway, nobody is forced to get or use Vanity items…
And even though it’s bias, thanks for sharing your viewpoint…
DMC
o7
I never liked those either. One of the most lame SKIN designs ever introduced to this game.
This is the kind of stuff one will go gaga over when they’re an immature teenager. But when you grow up and real people die in wars, or fights, illness, or some other stupid reasons, designs such as these just look childish and tasteless. But of course, people have the right to be lame and tasteless, so…
That’s what makes this game great, it doesn’t cater to a single specific viewpoint…
And even though it’s off-topic, once again thanks for posting your opinion…
DMC
o7