Apparel General Thread

Nice to finally have a suit in EVE! It fits my RP perfectly. There are some that come in close but are meh. So, I wear my Wirykomi jacket from Cadari Union Day

1 Like

I miss the captains quarters. We need such a portrait background with space ships from human-scale perspective.

1 Like

Yup ! There are still 3 unpublished jackets variants. They shall be released time to time.

2 Likes

Well, cost me a lot of ISK but I finally got all caught up on getting all the new apparel items implemented after the Dr. Who event, even got the Proper Dapper outfits just to complete my collection.

I’m pretty sure this is correct and I’ll definitely do a recount later to verify. However, according to my in-game notebook log, I currently have 721 different male/female apparel items in my collection, that includes all the various augmentations, tattoos, etc.

1 Like

disclose your inventory …

1 Like

I loved looking at my space Barbie’s different outfits in the Captain’s Quarters.

So do I …
Wait for “upcoming new title” which CCP promised and has been developing for the past 6 years.
I believe there should be something integrating avatar systems into advanced communication tool …

That’s a pretty big list to make, it’ll take a bit of time in-game just to make it. I do have a lot of apparel items just with this character. However all of the female and other Faction specific apparel items are spread out to all my alts.

Just completed an inventory of the Apparel items in all my accounts. Took screen shots of everything, PM me in-game and I’ll send you a link…

Anyway, here’s the numbers as follows:

Total Apparel Items = 741

Total Female Items = 384
Augmentations = 21
Bottoms = 70
Eyewear = 8
Footwear = 37
Headwear = 38
Masks = 2
Outer = 125
Prosthetics = 8
Tattoos = 7
Tops = 68

Total Male Items = 343
Augmentations = 21
Bottoms = 47
Eyewear = 8
Footwear = 30
Headwear = 38
Masks = 2
Outer = 113
Prosthetics = 8
Tattoos = 7
Tops = 69

Total Unisex Items = 14
Eyewear = 6
Tattoos = 8

1 Like

That’s really a lot. Any idea how many of the entire items already released you have ?
Also, did you visually count them ? :sunglasses:
Guess not but … Google spreadsheet will help you a lot … Swap your inventory to list or details, Ctrl + A, then Ctrl + C and paste them onto the sheet …

Yeah, I had the item list set on Details when I took the screen shots so I could identify each item and count each group separately. I actually recounted them a few times just to make sure of the totals. If you have any doubt or are interested in seeing my collection, I can send you a link to the imgur album containing those screenshots.

Not sure about making a google list of my collection, all those items are spread out between all my alts. Don’t wanna risk moving those items and take a chance of losing them to a gank.

Now I do have a list of all items in the database that I don’t have. I know some of them were released a long time ago, not sure about all the rest. Basically I just check the market on a regular basis in case they happen to show up for sale.

Anyway, according to my research there’s 945 apparel items in the Database, course that’s not counting the brand new items you recently posted. Anyway, here’s the total amount of missing items on my list, probably similar to what you were asking for in your WTB thread…

Total Missing Items = 204

Total Female Items Missing = 142
Augmentations = 7
Bottoms = 45
Footwear = 21
Headwear = 8
Outer = 22
Prosthetics = 8
Tops = 31

Total Male Items Missing = 56
Augmentations = 7
Bottoms = 6
Footwear = 8
Headwear = 4
Outer = 11
Prosthetics = 8
Tops = 12

Total Unisex Items Missing = 6 (Eyewear)

Well, yeah send me your imgur link, just curious.

You actually do not have to move your assets, you have only to open your personal assets, search items for the word “apparel”, then just copy them and paste into sheet. :sunglasses:
And finally just adding some extras that the characters are currently wearing … :sunglasses:

Yep, apparently female items have more unpublished items compared to male editions, that’s matching my perspective. Gender gap is still out there even in AD 23360, humans never advances :sunglasses:

1 Like

The next eve online patch ( build : 2138646 ) shows up with 7 new apparel items, mainly accessories.

• 73407_Female_Outer_JacketMilF02_Types_JacketMilF02_WhiteTurquoise 73407 ( Placeholder : WhiteTurquoise ), Outer, Female

• 73423_Female_Accessories_Masks_Mask_Cyberpunk_F01_Types_Mask_Cyberpunk_F01_Tan_Worn 73423 ( Placeholder : Mask Cyberpunk Tan ), Masks, Female

• 73424_Female_Accessories_Glasses_Goggles_01_Types_goggles_01_tan_worn 73424 ( Placeholder : Goggles Tan ), Eyewear, Female

• 73425_Male_Accessories_Masks_Mask_Cyberpunk_M01_Types_Mask_Cyberpunk_M01_Tan_Worn 73425 ( Placeholder : Mask Cyberpunk Tan ), Masks, Male

• 73426_Male_Accessories_Glasses_Goggles_01_Types_goggles_01_tan_worn 73426 ( Placeholder : Goggles Tan ), Eyewear, Male

• 73436_Male_Makeup_Augmentations_Face_Paint_M01_Types_Face_Paint_M01_V7_Red 73436 ( Placeholder : Face Paint Red ), Augmentations, Male

• 73437_Female_Makeup_Augmentations_Face_Paint_F01_Types_Face_Paint_F01_V3_Red 73437 ( Placeholder : Face Paint Red ), Augmentations, Female

The first dress is the repainted model of the Women’s ‘Structure’ Dress series, with Turquoise color as an accent colour instead of black. There is a symbolic mark on your left chest. I don’t know what it is, however it may help to guess the source of the item. Let me know if someone knows about it ! :sunglasses:

exefile_ZVbL716fTr

The Mask looks imposing and the hard wiring seems to be plugged into the surface of the skin. This might be rather augmentations than masks. It would fit well to the Triglavian Suits or any other combat suits.

I believe those items are relevant to the Crimson Harvest Event. According to the placeholders, the colour of the Turquoise is going to take a important role in the upcoming event :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Katana_Masen I think Paragon Executive Officer “IRIS” is wearing the dress in EverMore Announces Paragon Launch with New Stations and an AI Representative.

2 Likes

And the EverMore President Alexander Ducasse is wearing the new suit that Katana had posted earlier…

I’ll just post it here

1 Like

It makes sense now. I’ll update the post above later.
Thank you for the information :sunglasses:

I noticed the recent Scope vid about the Trig Stellar Harvesters in the Amarr/Minmatar FW systems showed characters wearing those masks and goggles…

Those items could be released through the FW LP Store but I’m thinking CCP will monetize them, either in Eve game packs or through the NES…

Probably won’t see those items until after the Trig Stellar Harvesters event in the Amarr/Minmatar FW systems has concluded…

The Masks and Goggles are now available in game packs for money on Eve web site and in the NES for PLEX.

Thanks for the intel DMC. I’ll update the previous topic soon - sorry I’m a bit busy recently.

1 Like