Apparel General Thread

Seems CCP has also implemented a Kybernaut version of the Desert Nomad Mask…

I just saw a few of them in Jita Market, Men’s version selling for 10 to 13 bill ISK each, Women’s version selling for 7 to 8 bill ISK each.

Right now that’s definitely way too expensive.

I believe it’s a reward from the 1v1 Arena matches since the AT event is giving the winners new ships and skins. The Masks do look great and hopefully the price goes down as more of them are put on the Market. I also checked the Market Database and didn’t see any ‘Proven’ Goggles to go with those masks.

Will be keeping my eye on this…

Edit: Updated post to specify where the Masks come from…

Hi DMC, Thank you very much for the Post. I’ve just got a time and will follow updates some.
I was unaware of the item, however it’s been added to the client on patch build 2027534, which was distributed on 5th April 2020. This patch mainly had contained pod hunters event ( Guristas ).

Their item IDs and place holder names were following.

• 63135 - 63135_Male_Accessories_Masks_Mask_Cyberpunk_M01_Types_Mask_Cyberpunk_M01.png
  • 63138 - 63138_Female_Accessories_Masks_Mask_Cyberpunk_F01_Types_Mask_Cyberpunk_F01.png

Those masks were renamed to current names of "Proven Bioadaptive Mask"s on patch build 2154031, which was distributed on 8th November and then brought the uprising update and, as you pointed out, the series of AT related abyssal 1v1s.

I’ll post them after I take my dinner :yum:

1 Like

As you all already know, 6 new accessories have been published in the tranquility on the patch of 8th November 2002 ( build : 2154031 ).
4 of them are brand new masks, the rest are colour variants of existing eye goggles.

• 9a0b4fc188286d94_a51cb5820c79a364f9bd50c96925fa34 63135 ( Men’s Proven Bioadaptive Mask ), Masks, Male

The product of a culture long-practised in the art of surviving in hazardous environments, this Bioadaptive Mask is designed to enclose, protect and augment the primary respiratory orifices while leaving the rest of the wearer’s face relatively unencumbered. This sophisticated device is equipped with internal forcefield generators able to provide significant full-coverage protection from dangerous environments, or even the cold embrace of vacuum, should the need arise. The mask is a designed to interface with the organic and biomechanical systems of the wearer through its own nanotech interfaces and adaptive implantation systems.
In many respects this mask appears to be derived in part from the more typical full-face masks worn by the “troikas” of the Triglavian Collective, though it clearly lacks some of the more advanced and outright enigmatic elements of such masks. Regardless, the device bears the typical hallmarks of Triglavian technology, with an indefinable lack of regard for integration of the biological with the artificial evident in its underlying design.

• 08ee768ed1df2506_1db4bb0a58528c1a40115488ba4fbf31 63138 ( Women’s Proven Bioadaptive Mask ), Masks, Female

The product of a culture long-practised in the art of surviving in hazardous environments, this Bioadaptive Mask is designed to enclose, protect and augment the primary respiratory orifices while leaving the rest of the wearer’s face relatively unencumbered. This sophisticated device is equipped with internal forcefield generators able to provide significant full-coverage protection from dangerous environments, or even the cold embrace of vacuum, should the need arise. The mask is a designed to interface with the organic and biomechanical systems of the wearer through its own nanotech interfaces and adaptive implantation systems.
In many respects this mask appears to be derived in part from the more typical full-face masks worn by the “troikas” of the Triglavian Collective, though it clearly lacks some of the more advanced and outright enigmatic elements of such masks. Regardless, the device bears the typical hallmarks of Triglavian technology, with an indefinable lack of regard for integration of the biological with the artificial evident in its underlying design.

• 73425_Male_Accessories_Masks_Mask_Cyberpunk_M01_Types_Mask_Cyberpunk_M01_Tan_Worn 73425 ( Men’s Desert Nomad Mask ), Masks, Male

Breather masks and similar accoutrements are a common sight in the desert and rocky environments of barren worlds such as Turnur I but this design is particularly sophisticated and unusual. Designed to interface with the nanotech implants of any user, and incorporating adaptive systems that can establish new sub-implants, this mask bears all the signs of being derived from Triglavian hardware, if not itself an example of such technology. The mask itself would be proof against many hazardous environments, protecting the respiratory systems of the wearer from damage and aiding breathing, but appears to have been configured “desert fashion” for use in arid and dusty environments.
The evident fact that Triglavian technology is the foundation of this mask’s design and construction is something of a puzzle given the origin of this equipment with the desert planet nomads of the Minmatar clans of Turnur I. A few examples of the original masks were retrieved from Turnur I by corporate mercenaries involved in territorial conflicts and the design subsequently found its way onto the interstellar market. Though quite useful in the space context, as the mask continues to function effectively as protection against many environmental hazards, the choice to wear this mask may be considered an aesthetic or cultural statement.

• 73423_Female_Accessories_Masks_Mask_Cyberpunk_F01_Types_Mask_Cyberpunk_F01_Tan_Worn 73423 ( Women’s Desert nomad Mask ), Masks, Female

Breather masks and similar accoutrements are a common sight in the desert and rocky environments of barren worlds such as Turnur I but this design is particularly sophisticated and unusual. Designed to interface with the nanotech implants of any user, and incorporating adaptive systems that can establish new sub-implants, this mask bears all the signs of being derived from Triglavian hardware, if not itself an example of such technology. The mask itself would be proof against many hazardous environments, protecting the respiratory systems of the wearer from damage and aiding breathing, but appears to have been configured “desert fashion” for use in arid and dusty environments.
The evident fact that Triglavian technology is the foundation of this mask’s design and construction is something of a puzzle given the origin of this equipment with the desert planet nomads of the Minmatar clans of Turnur I. A few examples of the original masks were retrieved from Turnur I by corporate mercenaries involved in territorial conflicts and the design subsequently found its way onto the interstellar market. Though quite useful in the space context, as the mask continues to function effectively as protection against many environmental hazards, the choice to wear this mask may be considered an aesthetic or cultural statement.

• 73426_Male_Accessories_Glasses_Goggles_01_Types_goggles_01_tan_worn 73426 ( Men’s Desert Nomad Goggles ), Eyewear, Male

These rugged goggles are evidently adapted for environments where heat, stellar radiation and dust are an ever-present fact of life, though are based on a tried and tested frame design able to incorporate a variety of features. Goggles like these are common equipment in deserts and other arid or rocky environments, with their built in dust repulsion and temperature control fields making them particularly useful in a range of planetary environments.
This particular design has been heavily configured for use in the deep desert and incorporates a number of vision modes and an improved binocular augmentation, together with heavy-duty repulsion fields and ultraviolet filtering fields. The customizations speak to the origin of this goggle design with the desert planet nomads of the Minmatar clans of Turnur I, though in the capsuleer context would be mostly an aesthetic or cultural choice of apparel.

• 73424_Female_Accessories_Glasses_Goggles_01_Types_goggles_01_tan_worn 73424 ( Women’s Desert Nomad Goggles ), Eyewear, Female

These rugged goggles are evidently adapted for environments where heat, stellar radiation and dust are an ever-present fact of life, though are based on a tried and tested frame design able to incorporate a variety of features. Goggles like these are common equipment in deserts and other arid or rocky environments, with their built in dust repulsion and temperature control fields making them particularly useful in a range of planetary environments.
This particular design has been heavily configured for use in the deep desert and incorporates a number of vision modes and an improved binocular augmentation, together with heavy-duty repulsion fields and ultraviolet filtering fields. The customizations speak to the origin of this goggle design with the desert planet nomads of the Minmatar clans of Turnur I, though in the capsuleer context would be mostly an aesthetic or cultural choice of apparel.

Desert apparels are bundled to 4 major powers packs for real bills in eve store / Plex in NES , or you can just buy apparels only in NES for 300 PLEX for each gender packs.
Proven bioadaptive masks are available through abyssal proving grounds drops.

There are still four apparels unpublished added to the game with the previous patches.
I’ll watch for more upcoming signs and update the posts.

2 Likes

With the patch build: 2164863 on 22nd November, two new facial augmentations have acquired their own names and are now available through “Tercio Rojo pack” as a part of the Spanish translation celebration event.
NVIDIA_Share_FM9YCVk6SP

• 73436_Male_Makeup_Augmentations_Face_Paint_M01_Types_Face_Paint_M01_V7_Red 73436 ( Men’s ‘Barbatus Rojo’ Facial Augmentation ), Augmentations, Male

Using state-of-the-art nanocoating technology at a very personal level, facial augmentations can be crafted with striking designs that mask the mesh technology that will boost the wearer’s somatosensory systems.
Hyper-intensive simulations indicate a more focused and aware connection between an augmented individual’s consciousness and their nervous-emotional responses. However, the benefits of this augmentation are not solely limited to improving cognitive interaction with emotional inputs and outputs.
Whether sipping cocktails in the zero-g bars of Caille, or ripping apart the sputtering remains of a pirate vessel with your guns in nullsec, one thing will be certain: those who see your face will have it etched into their memory forever.

• 73437_Female_Makeup_Augmentations_Face_Paint_F01_Types_Face_Paint_F01_V3_Red 73437 ( Women’s ‘Domino Rojo’ Facial Augmentation ), Augmentations, Female

Using state-of-the-art nanocoating technology at a very personal level, facial augmentations can be crafted with striking designs that mask the mesh technology that will boost the wearer’s somatosensory systems.
Hyper-intensive simulations indicate a more focused and aware connection between an augmented individual’s consciousness and their nervous-emotional responses. However, the benefits of this augmentation are not solely limited to improving cognitive interaction with emotional inputs and outputs.
Whether sipping cocktails in the zero-g bars of Caille, or ripping apart the sputtering remains of a pirate vessel with your guns in nullsec, one thing will be certain: those who see your face will have it etched into their memory forever.

1 Like

New Augmentations will be coming with the next patch ( build : 2168478 )

• mens 53038 ( Men’s ‘SteelKnight TorsoRig’ Body Augmentation , Augmentations, Male

A version of the successful ‘TorsoRig’ line of body augmentations offered by Wiyrkomi Industrial Biomechanics, the SteelKnight TorsoRig is a powerful enhancement of upper body strength, speed and precision. This general purpose body augmentation derives from a model of combat rigs Wiyrkomi supplied to the Royal Khanid Navy to be used by the so-called ‘Cyber Knights’ of the Khanid Kingdom.
The science and technology of enhancing biomechanics using cybernetic rigs and meshes is advancing all the time with much effort focused on lowering the barrier of entry in terms of manufacturing and resources that make up the cost of such powerful augmentations.

• womens 53226 ( Women’s ‘SteelKnight TorsoRig’ Body Augmentation ), Augmentations, Female

A version of the successful ‘TorsoRig’ line of body augmentations offered by Wiyrkomi Industrial Biomechanics, the SteelKnight TorsoRig is a powerful enhancement of upper body strength, speed and precision. This general purpose body augmentation derives from a model of combat rigs Wiyrkomi supplied to the Royal Khanid Navy to be used by the so-called ‘Cyber Knights’ of the Khanid Kingdom.
The science and technology of enhancing biomechanics using cybernetic rigs and meshes is advancing all the time with much effort focused on lowering the barrier of entry in terms of manufacturing and resources that make up the cost of such powerful augmentations.

Those two items were originally seeded into tranquility in patch build 1604553 which was distributed on 12th November 2019. The updates including this patch were mainly focusing on Triglavian invasion stuff. Zirnitra had been implemented in this patch at the same time.

Also, there might be a sign of the new heavily lore-related new apparel which I had seen somewhere. I don’t remember the details though.

1 Like

This is my thread from now on. Missed such useful information many years ago.

Hey, welcome back.
Enjoy your stay !
And don’t hesitate to contribute to this thread :slight_smile:

‘SteelKnight TorsoRig’ Body Augmentations are now available in the tranquility.
According to the official article, they were bundled to the “Cybernetic Omega Bundle” in the New Eden Store until 30th November.

I didn’t check the NES whilst it’s been sold, can someone give me the details of the bundle please ?

p.s. the women’s edition is classified as “outer” by mistakes. They are yet shown in the markets “augmentation” tab and thus can be worn with other outers.

Yeah, I bought it. Cost In NES was 675 PLEX.

Cybernetic Omega Bundle
30 Days Omega Sub
1x Pilot Resculpt Certificate
1x Men’s ‘Steelknight’ Torso Rig
1x Women’s ‘Steelknight’ Torso Rig
1x Men’s ‘Tectonic’ Headwear (metal)
1x Women’s ‘Spiderweb’ Headwear (black)

Thank you DMC.

You’re welcome.

I was a bit disappointed with the bundle, CCP should have made matching Facial Augmentations, Headwear, Pants and Footwear to go with the Steelknight Torso Rigs, like they did with the ‘Semiotique’ line of apparel.

Seems like the Steelknight Bundle is gone from the Nes store. I got my pair of Steelknight Torso Rigid from the market. The bundle would have been the more profitable way.

1 Like

Yeah, it seems CCP is now only offering apparel items / packs for a short timespan, basically making those items limited edition. Which probably explains why those items have a high Market price.

Course that could be CCP’s new modus operandi for making money. Basically making players buy those items asap cuz after a few days, those items will no longer be available…

that does make sense though

Yup, sly as a fox…

well i mean they are losing money right now so they need to find a way to get more money

I wish they’dve just made them available for purchase like the other packs, instead of needing plex to buy them. I almost never check NES store these days, although that’s probably their point in doing it this way… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah, CCP doing it that way definitely brings attention to the NES.

However what they should do is also change / update the current selection of apparel items in the NES and have it cycle to offer other items, basically rotate the stock like every 3 months or so.

Then players would be more inclined to check the NES much more often and at the same time, generate more sales for CCP.

CCP is so desperate to make PLEX sinks into NES as hell recently.
Did you notice that they deleted Multiple Pilot Training Certificates permanently from NES and added Multiple Pilot Training, which can’t be itemized and traded in the market.
I cringed so much. I’m tired to see those bullshits.

1 Like

No I didn’t notice it but that definitely sux…

So they’re making even more items soulbound… That will definitely kill the ‘Player Run Market’ in Eve. Ironically that’s one of Eve’s big advertising points that CCP keeps putting in all their Marketing ads…