Appeal to CONCORD against House Sarum's illegal slave taking

I don’t want to sign this.

I don’t have the confidence that CONCORD will do anything. I’m of the belief that CONCORD, under their new regime, is incapable of acting in the best interests of the common people. They’ve forgotten the tenets of their foundation. They no longer mediate or act proactively; they respond, and interfere; maintaining the status quo. In the one hand they espouse to prevent capsuleers from rampant destruction of human life but in the other actively deny capsuleers from saving lives.

Appealing to CONCORD is appealing to involve a totalitarian authority that I think will allow the very thing this petition seeks to prevent. I’m not convinced that CONCORD won’t make an appearance, “monitor the situation” and simply allow what was going to happen anyway… but with the added effect of preventing capsuleers from interfering. I’ve doubts that this won’t simply be a repeat of Kahah; I have doubts that CONCORD’s attention won’t simply make matters worse…

… but in the begrudging hopes that I am wrong, and in support of you and your people, Elsebeth…

Signed,
Nomistrav
ulkyyrama vyhort panitakin

17 Likes