April 2019 Release - General Feedback

Shader quality set to medium or low produces a hanger interior that is, ‘MEGA DARK’, please fix this as soon as possible.

2 Likes

From the tone, I get the impression that they would want to allow RR where it made sense, but the complications on the back end don’t make that practical. You keep up with the forums, so I’m pretty sure you know the point has been raised, and the replies all point to a difficulty in validating.

Mayhaps it deals with having to check more than two players. A repper, A rep-ee, and everyone who has committed an act of aggression against the rep-ee. I don’t really know, either. I do feel that if it were trivial to implement, it would already have been. Perhaps it is a problem they can solve at a later date, or address with further iterations to war mechanics.

1 Like

I’ve lost more isk in ships than most of the people in this topic combined, and certainly all the “white knights” blabbering on about “honor and fairness”. Even this character, who mainly suspect baits in high-sec has more isk in losses than you do mr "risky null sec pilot (in a blue doughnut and a massive fleet).

My solo low-sec PvP alt is in the top 400 players all time for losses while your killboard has less than 1 page of solo kills (and you talk of risk?) so you can save it with the “honor and fairness” bull.

1 Like

That tone is masking the actual tone of the DEVS which is “we dont really care how it happens we just care that its implemented because that’s what the whales want”

You can see proof of this by how quickly @CCP_Lebowski dips out of the conversation once the actual discussion starts.

my solo low-sec super alt is imaginary but it too is in the top 5 players of all time

3 Likes

https://zkillboard.com/character/90148175/ vOv

I don’t see CCP as anything other than your standard group of imperfect humans who have the best interests of all Eve players’ at heart. You think differently, and I don’t think either of us can change the other’s mind.

3 Likes

here is my alt, obviously zkill links mean ■■■■ all https://zkillboard.com/character/443630591/

also that alt isn’t in the top 5 of anything?

1 Like

What are you talking about? It is fixed. Those bright colors were stupid. Now it is nice and dark. And my hangar interior is the darkest.

3 Likes

There is a ‘brightness’ control if you love playing in the dark.

2 Likes

Did anyone have problem starting the game after this release?

1 Like

While I’m not completely satisfied with the changes from a non-suspect baiting perspective, I will also step up to defend CCP Lebowski who responded directly to your “whales” concern, and participated in the back-and-forth Actual Discussion, to a degree we don’t see very often in these forums.

8 Likes

I agree 100% with logi’s not staying neutral while repping a high sec ganker, and it’s something that should have been implemented since day one, as its basically game breaking, trying to manipulate the game in a way that it was not intended to to give people an advantage and free reign to attack people in high sec or traveling through high sec with virtually no repercussions, coupled with how the falcon was before that you were basically perma jammed and a guy trying to alpha you off field with 5 logi’s keeping him alive and no chance to even kill them if the falcon isn’t even around cause you’d get concorded. if the logi’s get aggro it makes things more fair in the way that at least people can get help and try to blap the logi’s off field, opposed to having th chance in hell to fight back cause you’d instantly loose your ship if you tried.

3 Likes

My ship hanger is way too dark! I’m not happy about that CCP

3 Likes

Patch notes:

nerf
nerf
nerf
darker environment
shiny cosmos effects
nerf
nerf

7 Likes

yeah these all look like nerfs to me :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

well yes these are all nerfs as i now need to make new fits for them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That lovely corax buff is nice :], still needs a bit more but still nice none the less.

2 Likes

Complaints,complaints complaints and all about irrelevant things…

The game is about risk, advantage and skill, not f1 and walk away… Those who have the skill never complain but those who don’t have skill want nothing more than to dull down the game…