April 2019 Release - General Feedback

Yeah until someone hoards 500 of them and has effectively 1000 days of 700k LP/h. It had to stop, it was too much for a ‘free gift’ that people ended up selling for so little without knowing what it can do.

Most impressive low-end nerf ever, following after alphas content nerf… Nice job, CCP! Gila nerfed, VNI nerfed. Ferox now is clumsy crap having +10% to signature radius compare to ANY (!!!) regular BC! And thats - keeping in mind - Drake did nerfed to ground already long ago…
Looking at recruitment program x3 SP increase - do you expect, some1 to be so crazy, to invite friend for this? Would like more “new blood” to pay for old players efforts? Like child said: “I`m not so dumb, to still be nothing after half-a-year in game…”

1 Like

Thanks for making mining in a rorq not fun. will be dropping from 4 toons down to 2 waste of time. also nerfing the ships for rating is the stupidest thing u have done in a long time. You are supposed to be making the game better not worse!

3 Likes

Central economy model? Why not laissez faire?

I like the general idea behind the lighting changes in stations/citadels, however, the overall brightness is too low, especially when you’re playing during the day.

It is, however, nice to see less obtrusive ad boards, however, in their current state it looks like they’ve been made intentionally too dark because a fair number of players dislike them.

A suggestion would be to balance the station/citadel/ad lighting and give players the option of disabling ad boards within stations/citadels.

I for one never look or read them and just find them an eyesore!

1 Like

For this read: “goes home when his work day is complete” :smile:

I’ve responded to your questions, if you have any more cogent points to make I can speak to those too, but I didn’t really feel like there’s anything I can add when your responses have been a combination of accusing me of lying or saying that I’m wrong without any evidence to back it up other than your own specific subjective experience.

Thanks for the discussion though as always, I hope you find a future path to piratical enterprises!

6 Likes

As things stand this would be our most likely option if we were to act on this in the future. It has complications in regards to defenders also declaring offensive wars while having allies, and thus intentionally dragging allies into other wars. That would also mean that an attacker in a war could essentially have allies via an obfuscated back door, making that whole system murkier in general which is not good. The advantage of the current system at least is that its comparatively clear.

3 Likes

Could we have customizable hangars so we could adjust the light level and turn off the adds for example? I think a lot more players will be happy if we could only tweak the settings a little bit. How about interior skins while you are at it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tell me, please, is it some kind of mistake?
Similar bugs can cost someone ships and losing the war

Dreadnought should be a terrifying weapon for battleships, not a useless trough that a leschak can kill.

1 Like

T1 siege seems correct. It got 90% bonus for rapid torp launcher ROF
T2 siege got only 50%
lmao
As the result
For my skill T1 siege got 2.75s ROF
T2 siege got 13.71s ROF(and the regular torp launcher is 7.65s without ship bonus)

1 Like

Unsubbed all my accounts. Great job ccp.

2 Likes

I like the new lighting in the hangers but the overall darkness has taken away the distinctness of each race’s hanger type. They all look like Caldari now.

4 Likes

I have about a month left. Thinking of not bothering to re-sub. The game seems geared to the big-pew-pew players and gives very little to the low level support players like missioners and haulers.

1 Like

He’s a Troll.
Read his name. :smiley:

3 Likes

LOL!! Just caught that. :joy:

2 Likes

Ummm no. that’s false and full of BS, FW systems solo T1 frigs is where its at, also orgs like PH, karmafleet etc. If new players did as you say, then you would be the size of PH today and they would be the size of you, not the opposite.

Lets face it dude, you guys made too many people quit the game, regardless if they’re just newbs or carebears or whatever. Sure, now in turn you and yours may quit the game, but be replaced by those newbs and carebears that will not quit as much now.

Will it change the game ? Maybe, maybe not, as for large part they pretty much hang around in HS so rest of the game remains unaffected. If you guys all quit but be replaced by new players its a good thing, not a bad thing.

I’m going to give you a piece of your own advice here, well, maybe not your personally, but advice that I was given by ganking / wardec corps in the past. So here goes:

Adapt or GTFO.

2 Likes

@CCP_karkur

I like the colored exclamation marks in the right click menu. However, I think Remove Bookmark should have the red one and Remove Waypoint the yellow one. One can be reversed without calling support, the other cannot. :wink:

3 Likes

A long time ago, a Dreadnought was a terrifying weapon - to other capital ships, and it could carry a set of drones to deal with small tackle. If you wanted to attack or defend against battleships, you brought a support fleet, which is not really necessary these days. While this is likely an un-intended bug and will be fixed, some people miss the days of battleship roams.

5 Likes

no more retardos senor? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Why?

What good comes from this?

If you are a Rorqual pilot in a small corp/alliance or even playing solo and do not have a coverage of a super umbrella protection these changes is just killing the mining/industry.

First you have to spend months and months of game time to skill your char up to being able to fly the Rorqual with all its modules and drones. Then you also need to get the ~10bilj. ISK to buy it all before you can enjoy the ship. By this the Rorqual is by far the most expensive mining/boosting ship out in the game and it is turning out to become a ISK burner made of paper for gangs to get nice kills and stats for zkill.

For who is this good?

I’m pretty sure you know that not all players want to be part of the these mega corporation’s, alliances/coalitions with all their super carriers, titans and all that! Many of us just want to keep working in the shadows and still being able enjoy all that the game has to offer, especially the industrial parts of the game.

There is just no way you can do good industry in this game without using Rorquals for mining, the difference between exhumers, barges to the Rorqual is just to big!

Why not also approach the Orca with some changes since you now adressed the Rorqual? Perhaps you should consider the Orca being able use 1-3 ‘escavators’ drones so that the difference from the barges, exhumers and the Orca compared to the Rorqual won’t be so big (amount of mining/h/cycle). With this you might be able give us small industrialists something worth using both for boosting and mining.

As it is today the Orca is just an expensive meaningless ship to use. The mining yield with is is pretty damn poor and the benefits from using it as a booster adn miner ain’t that mush better than the Porpoise, which cost approx 10% of the Orca.

Stop forcing small/solo players to join bigger parties in game!

3 Likes