[ARC] Humanitarian Provisions for Triglavian Collective

That is exactly what I became. You, Teinyhr, and the rest seem to have conjured up your own image of what you wanted me to be. You manipulated my words, took them out of the context of the whole picture, and formed them into a monster of your own design. At no point did you ever ask for clarification when and if you began to become misinformed. Ignorant, you filled in the gaps yourself and brandished that as a weapon against me.

If you want a combative version of myself, then have it: ■■■■ you.

3 Likes

On one hand, pilot Nomistrav, that seems perhaps excessive.

On the other hand, Mr. Ormand’s hypocrisy, constant needling, and feckless self-interest does tend to conjure up that response.

4 Likes

You have said that you doubt the triglavians are capable of diplomacy (no evidence), you say that there needs not be any evidence of their hostility for us to attack them, and you have said that diplomacy is foolhardy. those are your words, the first quote i will admit is a section of a paragraph, but the other 2 are full paragraphs. they are full context.

1 Like

can you give me examples of my hypocrisy? i dont intend to and i would like to correct or clarify statements if this is the case.

1 Like

Oh, come now! You should know this one perfectly well.

Despite calling us murderers or committers of genocide for our work, in Jolevier you were perfectly happy to scavenge Drifter wrecks while an ARC operation was on-going, seeking to profit from our work not only by the retrieval of vaults you’d never otherwise have the slightest chance of getting, but then also hoping to sell those same vaults back to ARC.

For all of your obsession with us and our disagreements, you seemed perfectly happy to seek out ARC’s money, and to profit by ARC’s work.

That’s not the slightest bit hypocritical?

7 Likes

Uh. Ms. Priano?

Profitably messing with somebody (and thereby draining their resources) is actually a pretty good way to weaken them without going all-out. Like kidnapping VIP’s for ransom.

It’s actually probably more effective than just killing them.

3 Likes

If he were able to engage in asset denial, which he frankly isn’t able to, and didn’t achieve then. We still retrieved multiples of the vault in question. Instead, he simply demonstrated that, for all his moralizing, he’s as venal as the rest.

2 Likes

Oooor, at least not an effective asset-napper at the time?

1 Like

In any case, we’ve moved far from the original topic.

All else aside, I think it’s fair to say that we hope for more information from CONCORD or another appropriate authority, and wait for steps that will allow for a less violent resolution than seems to be the current path.

We will, of course, see how events unfold.

1 Like

As I have stated many times before, I withdrew my genocide accusation when you have me a different perspective, that being that violence was the drifters only known way of communicating. You still didn’t give evidence to contradict my accusation but nonetheless, I withdrew and didn’t bring it up again. And when I stole those vaults, it was a last resort. I was also decoding the vaults and ARC refused to release the vaults that they recovered, even after they were decoded. I asked in multiple locations and was ignored so I decided to take some. And it wouldn’t have been for monetary value if I returned them to you, I would have simply asked for information regarding the cipher, I wasn’t in it for the isk.

1 Like

[ 2018.03.25 18:01:13 ] Woodrow Ormand > ill share them once i confer with some associates. but if i share them, it will be for the right price

[ 2018.03.25 18:01:48 ] Woodrow Ormand > well arc put out a boutny

Mr. Ormand, please lie more convincingly.

In any case, back to the matter at hand.

4 Likes

The right price would have been information. Price doesn’t automatically mean isk. Surely you would have considered information a better payment than isk

1 Like

The bounty in question was in ISK. Why mention it, unless you were hoping for ISK?

1 Like

I said for the right price. It invokes the id3s thatbri was going to haggle. The right price shouldnhsve been info, as I have stated. Surely, if I had something you needed you would have forgone isk for information

2 Likes

In any case, enough digression.

The matter at hand is the Triglavian vessel in CONCORD’s hands, and any crew that may or may not have been taken during the vessel’s boarding.

1 Like

Yeah.

Mr. Ormand?

… a lot of what you accuse Mr. Nomistrav of saying, I even mostly agree with. From what little we know, it seems likely that the Triglavians will decline to communicate with us, whether because of cultural changes, or psychological, or … existential? It’s hard to say. It seems they’re likely to attack us on sight. … which might be totally understandable, but that doesn’t quite mean we can leave them alone.

All of this is subject to change, of course. It’s tentative. Shaky. But … it seems like we’re being sent into a hostile place. And from what I can gather, each of us who dives into that realm is going to be doing it alone.

Respectfully, I’ll be expecting attack. One hamfisted way of keeping a place secret is killing everyone who finds it. Maybe this is what’s happened to some of our disappeared ships over the decades. I won’t just let them kill me, though.

(If they offer me a chance to surrender I might accept, to see if some kind of communication can be set up. … and maybe get shot or vivisected or something for my trouble. My next clone can take over my duties here if that happens.)

I do want to know what we know about them, regardless. And the fate of the crew.

2 Likes

Well, if I’m not mistaken, concord said there was no crew when they arrived.

1 Like

One does not capture what has been abandoned.

2 Likes

CONCORD says a lot of things.

But don’t worry. I’m sure no matter what CONCORD or ARC’s official stance is, humanity will rise to the occasion and put their absolute worst natures on display. Like I said, I know of a few hundred capsuleers who are already eager to.

2 Likes

Exept that they never used the word “capture” but “ retrieved”

3 Likes