[ARC] Joined operation request to the Empires, EDENCOM and loyal capsuleers

After the threats given, this is just smart. They’re going to be attacked. They need security.

This perfidy was predicted by the Convocation. It is no surprise that capsuleer organizations bent on achieving forbidden power promote terrorism and war against the Aspirant Narodnya.

The Clades have shown great forebearance during the Weaving of Pochven. Hunting in the Forest of Glorification has been restrained so far.

I give fair warning. If the Clades are roused to hunting on the worlds of the Forest the blame will lie with those who intruded on the soil of the Krais.

Subcommander Seriatim Foucault
Intriguerre

4 Likes

Doesn’t look like a plant to me, looks more like individuals decided to bring their own handful of units along to protect and assist in an evacuation effort in hostile occupied territory, or individuals with a grudge trying to sneak in a token force for retribution under the commander’s nose, or who the hell can tell, but a force sufficient for an actual invasion it absolutely is not. Anyone trying to claim a few thousand marines are a legitimate invasion force for a planet, let alone a region, are deluding themselves or twisting the situation for propaganda efforts in a furious tidal wave of hurf and blurf.

3 Likes

Not all of them.

Because your people are totally the victims all along, right?

Excuse me, but you pretty much told them they’d be shot on sight. Any sensible person at that point would be waking up their marine contingent from their well-earned sleep and telling them there’s been a slight change in plans regarding the peacefulness of this search and rescue.

1 Like

Well, well, well.

I TOLD YOU SO.

Glory to Seriatum Foucault.
Glory to Zorya.
Glory to Triglav.

2 Likes

“If you try to do anything about the people we abducted and the stars we stole, we’ll ■■■■■■■ do it again.”

Anyone who doesn’t expect your Triglavian overlords to continue abducting and killing more people when they can again is crazy. Nobody sane will give into your threats. The only thing you’ve proved is your own rotten intentions.

2 Likes

Forest for the trees. I don’t see you down here. If you don’t disagree, stay out of my path.

1 Like

Yea, well, considering the field lab got antimattered a bit and I’m no groundpounder warrior, no, you don’t and you won’t. Pretty sure you have seen some STRA though, and Stormwind with them.

3 Likes

I hate to interject but the mood at the Warden Ascension Ceremony barbeque would be brought down quite a bit at the news of another follow-on invasion triggered over verbal potshots and unproven intelligence. I’d advise against stirring the pot. Now, another tequila shot.

2 Likes

I have recovered all Marines remaining aboard the industrial ship intercepted at Otela I, as well as their landing craft, weapons, and drones. All who survived the event and all have been disarmed, and are being transported to a secure location.

Following debriefing, all will be given the opportunity to assent to the Flow of Vyraj; service to Clade Perun would serve their tenacity well, granted that these presumed hired arms are not as zealous as the organized forces opposing the Triglavian Collective.

I look forward to determining the truth of the matter - and the goals of pilot Zoe Anneto in bringing these souls to Pochven.

1 Like

I think it’s going to take a few more!

1 Like

As Special Investigations Detective for The Wormhole Police, I was involved in the destruction of the tayra carrying the large quantities of small arms, personnel and other illicit materials. While usually our jurisdiction begins and ends in the Sacred domain of Anoikis, I have recently taken an interest in covertly surveilling the region of Pochven in the interests of protecting wormhole space, as triglavians frequently invade upon it from wormholes leading to pochven.

For those saying we are out of our jurisdiction, we at the wormhole police will do all that is necessary to perform our job, whether inside or outside wormhole space. The operation undertaken by ARC was closely monitored, and when the tayra was spotted and the advanced scanners on my ship detected the armed forces aboard I decided to engage and destroy the vessel as ARC had indisputably committed numerous warcrimes with this operation.
Warcrimes will be punished in all regions of space, as the ancient laws of Te-Xas that we uphold dictate.
No-one is exempt from the law.

MCLK Ruubz Raubzen,
The Wormhole Police

5 Likes

Just when you thought we’d already heard from all the crazies in the cluster…

7 Likes

Well, this is a ■■■■■■■■■■■. I’m just going to go back to my usual operations and visiting my clients in the Krais and other places. Also, @Galm_Eskola-Fae , hold on the tequila, I’m bringing something a bit better.

3 Likes

This was precisely the dishonorable conduct expected from the unproven.
The invaders have been extirpated and they shall continue to be purged.

1 Like

Do not forget to pay me a visit, it won’t be some time before I can merge and go home.

1 Like

Next time don’t lie
oh wait, you aren’t because we aren’t going to let you come the next time

I wasn’t part of ARC’s operation today nor was I part of planning it. I simply support the idea of them bringing security after you’re threated with violence.

Why do so many people seem to confuse ARC operations for EM ones?