[ARC] Joined operation request to the Empires, EDENCOM and loyal capsuleers

Given that ARC has been absolved of militaristic ambitions. Could it be possible that questioning their integrity on other matters is also erroneous?
If only you had an experienced individual willing to thoroughly investigate the matter…

1 Like

It could be erroneous, but in the interests of accuracy…

It’s not like the Kybers are wrong about ARC’s ‘experimenting’… even if it was intended as a way to help the trigs against the Sansha.

1 Like

No doubt accurate.
But I can not help noticing a similarity in the import both groups seem to hold the concept of integrity.
Is this not something worthy of proving?

ARC’s been pretty honest in their dealings. If the Kybers are looking for the kind of ‘proving’ the Trigs engage in, then them clutching their pearls and complaining when people bring armed ships into pochven is just… dumb.

Nor does ‘I shoot you better than you shoot me’ prove anything, other than who’s better at shooting.

Any other kind of proof… the Triglavians have already ordered that shut down. And the Kybers don’t dare disobey their masters.

4 Likes

Those who have been captured have already been written off, just as the people who remained in the stolen region have been written off.

Do as you will to them and their debts will be cleared and not passed onto any remaining kin or corporate facility.

It is good that you have confirmed ARC to be innocent, as they are after all just as guilty of the atrocities the Triglavians commit, by standing by and observing, watching and “researching” while world after world was lost, then only after the time to act has long since passed do they wish to step forward.

Then after ARC finally springs into action, what do they do, a few minor unarmed aid convoys. The waste of ships, resources and manpower with the intention of nothing more than evacuating a few thousand civilians. While they could use their insights to stand as an actual opposition to the Triglavians, they do nothing.

ARC failed not because of the Caldari State or the Triglavians, they failed to their own hubris, that they are in the right and by not fighting they are good. Nothing could be more clear that ARC are complicit with the Triglavians because it suited their goals.

Caldari infiltration units will continue to be seeded throughout Pochven. As to this date 4 Covert Operations facilities have been established with 5 destroyed before deployment and more are being deployed as we speak.

1 Like

You… seem to fundamentally misunderstand that ARC, despite being a capsuleer organization, isn’t expressly militant. It’d be like you asking a Laborer or Entertainer member of your corporate ladder structure to plan a black ops assault on a well defended base. It does not work that way.

While I may have my issues with how Arataka conducts itself at times, Hubris is not the problem had here. Give them credit they at least tried to do something to save people instead of cause more destruction.

YOUR hubris however, is quite painful to see. You are wasting resources trying to insert and incite rebellions that will only further kill more people and cause suffering, and then trying to deflect it off on others as being in the wrong. Whoever your handler is for your parent Mega either is incompetent, or is planning to wash their hands of you very soon I’d wager.

3 Likes

You wound me, Arrendis. I did not complain about your Empire fellows bringing ships into Triglavian sovereign territory; I merely warned what the likely consequences would be. Anything less would be undiplomatic.

Besides… I never miss a setup for a future “I Told You So” moment.

I cannot agree that ARC has tried to save people, as all they seem to have achieved in insighting the Triglavians, while our operations may also have done that they are at least usually covert in nature and not interacting with populations on world.

While ARC has shouted from on high that they think the civilian populations of Pochven should be free and they are the ones to do it, which invites disaster, spreads decent amongst the people they are trying to help and is far more likely to cause damage and harm than covert scouting posts.

1 Like

Hardly ■■■■■■■ covert when you’re bleating and ■■■■■■■ blaring that they’re there hon.

1 Like

When the worm has flown the bush, the bird should not watch the bush.

1 Like

ム The convocation predicted no less than the complete abnegation to the kin of the Ancient Domains ム

The Flow of Virage shall not be perversed by the mortification of the captured. The Navka have made
their decision & those who committ poshlost shall be left for reunification with hive-linkers at hand of the Kybernauts Clades Troika flotilla in the domain agreed upon.

Celltear
Kybernauts Sub-Clade

You’re not the only kyber, though, are you?

inciting

No, a bunch of idiot Narodnya did. You kybers are not the purely digital infomorphs the Navka are. You are brains. Your electrochemical brainstate at the moment of your pod’s failure gets recorded, and anew brain is flash-grown, so that a new copy of you can come online and suffer the same idiotic delusions as the old one.

At no point in your consciousness are you actually operating as a digitized infomorph. You’re just a disposable piece of tissue, desperate to be a real simulated mind. And that’s got to be one of the most pathetic things I can imagine.

I state my counterpart’s point more plainly:

I am not overly surprised that a capsuleer acting on behalf of the Caldari Militia would be so callous in concern to their personnel. Regardless of this disregard for human life, we have no interest in keeping captured personnel as hostages. They will still be available for handoff at the aforementioned time, in the aforementioned location.

Perhaps it is the Gallente in me that is both amused and troubled by the irony of Kybernaut capsuleers having more sense of how to treat survivors than a Caldari.

While fate has put us on a different path from most of our peers, we still retain who and what we are. What we are not are type of people who put good soldiers out of an airlock or “write them off” when they are no longer useful to us, or force them into a life that they do not want.

I’m also bothered by the fact that apparently, it is more important to Zoe and whatever puppet master is pulling her strings to reacquire planets than to save people. Yet, they have the wherewithal to attack ARC - after subverting their operation - and claim that they are somehow a bad actor in this situation.

Again, perhaps that’s the Gallente in me.

2 Likes

And yet, the people who want to leave those planets are being forced into a life they do not want. They weren’t given the option to leave if they didn’t want to undergo bioadaptation. They weren’t asked if they actually aspired to be ‘Aspirant Narodnya’. They were forced into it.

So maybe you should reconsider exactly who you are, vs who you think you are not.

3 Likes

The difference being, those narodnya on the planets were properly conquered by Triglavian action.

These Caldari interlopers? They were just deposited in Pochven after the fact, by interfering capsuleers.

The Kybernauts are now stepping in to ameliorate a problem that our benighted counterparts caused.

In other words… we’re taking out the space trash.

Where would your masters’ priorities lie on that spectrum? From here it looks as though the delusion of moral superiority is also the Gallente in you.

‘Properly’? They’re baseliners who never had any chance to oppose the actions that determined their fate—actions which took place entirely in space. They weren’t ‘conquered’, they were seized. It’s like claiming that because TEST lost Fountain eight years ago, that proves the entire Triglavian Collective should be subject to the Mittani now. At no point were those people able to be involved in the ‘proving’ that decided their fate, and so where their lives are concerned, the Triglavians and all of you Kybers ‘proved’ nothing.

You’re just thieves, trying so very hard to fabricate a claim to legitimacy.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, due to Electus Matari once again interfering in Pochven operations, the hand off must be postponed.
As I have taken personal responsibility for the health and wellbeing of the survivors, I shall continue to do so. They will be fed, provided adequate birthing, and given plenty of crayons.

5 Likes

The Pochven skies are red, are they not?

Prove me wrong.

We regret the timing of our operations causing an inconvenience to a prisoner exchange. Sadly, not being a party in the exchange, we did not realize its timing before it was too late to cancel without severe inconvenience to other parties.

As the timing is public knowledge, this excuses us only partially.

We are quite willing to arrange for a cease of hostilities for another window that does not coincide with existing plans.

Elsebeth Rhiannon
Diplomat
Electus Matari

1 Like