[ARC] Triglavian forces fighting in known space

The Haatomo invasion seems to have retreated, at least for now - perhaps the Trigs are planning on focusing in on the remaining two areas, moving heavier forces into them, then redusing to one invasion with maximum dedicated resources?

1 Like

I’ll note that Triglavian forces appear to still be in the Haatomo incursion zone, but indeed. It looks like Capsuleers are actively mopping up at the moment. Once the transit paths are completely clear, this’ll certainly simplify logistical support for our primary deployment area.

1 Like

It would appear the four empires haven’t been so idle and ignorant as some of us thought. In the wake of the hybridization of the Guardian and Rodiva by the Amarr 3 new advanced ships based off Triglavian design are slowly making their way for capsuleer use

Yuhelia has stood down as well now - I wonder what’s happening?

I doubt they’d give up this fast and easily. I’d be more worried if they built anything in those systems while the area was disrupted-like conduit gates

In the remaining system, opposition to the invasion was not enough. In the other two fleets pilots were able to give a fitting rebuff. And the fleet Triglavian went to the rearrangement.

It may happen that the Colelie system is lost.

Pessimist. We put in a solid forty-minute battle there last night and didn’t suffer a single loss. Wiped out every Triggy ship we found. That system ain’t lost yet.

Colelie contains a symbol that, especially for Gallente and Minmatar, we can’t lose. If triglavians are focused to destroy an historical memorial like that, this means they’re very dangerous for the entire humanity.

I always wanted to say: “I told you!”
So I am saying.
I told you!

2 Likes

That you did. Fortunately, you weren’t the only one spreading that particular message, otherwise (with due respect, Ms. Kim), I doubt anyone would’ve believed you.

That sounds almost like insult, Mr. Vayle. Despite some predictions for the future, did I ever tell something that was untrue about the present or the past so there would be at least a single one honorable person who wouldn’t have believed me?

Yes. On various occasions, in fact, though you deal mostly in opinions, so the ideas of “untrue” and “honorable” are both up for debate in-context. Nevertheless, I’ll admit my tone was perhaps more harsh than I intended. You were, indeed, right about the Invasion, Ms. Kim, though I still believe you expected it for the wrong reasons.

The Wrath of God — how it does WAX and WAX and WAX. To all who have eyes to see, the Triglavians are a punishment sent from God, a punishment for our wavering on the divinely ordained Doctrine of Slavery, just as the Drifters with their assassination of Jamyl were a punishment for the crime of manumission. Put away your liberalism, O Chosen of God, and take up the chains, the collars, and the Vitoc, and thus make yourself right before a holy and righteous God.

For the record, the Colelie invasion is also… I’d like to say “repelled”, but who the hell knows. Gone, anyway.

Well… now we await the next wave, I guess.

It was beaten off last. If it continues like this, everything can end very sadly.

I wonder what’ll be different. This can’t be the end of it.

They were scanning a lot. Maybe they didn’t find whatever they were looking for?

Makes sense, probing attacks, test the competition, regroup, reform and come back.

It’s just an Astrahus. I appreciate that the corp who deployed it named it “Battle of Colelie Memorial” but it’s not an official monument. You really need to stop getting so worked up over that dang thing.

When I was helping fight the ones in the Empire last night, I couldn’t help but notice how warped, discolored and overall weird the space in those few systems was.

What’s going on with that? Is the Abyss itself leaking?

1 Like