[ARC] Triglavian forces fighting in known space

Triglavian technology has some stuff in common with Amarrian: channeled rather than projected plasma (scramblers/disintegrators rather than blasters), radar-based sensors (you’d think the Triglavians would use gravimetric, but maybe their power cores mess with that), armor-based defense, drones. If it’s being listed as Amarrian, it’s probably because the principles behind it are similar, which is probably what allowed the Amarr to quickly produce a “T2” modified version of the Triglavian Rodiva-class cruiser…

That doesn’t point to a connection, though, just to some similarities in design. At least one of the very first invasions last week was in Amarrian territory. I’d been wondering for a while why the Matari didn’t seem to be getting invaded, but, that pattern got broken pretty sharply a few days ago, too.

Also, something that kind of gave me a bit of a chill back when we first met the Triglavians: the Amarr did have an existing concept of “the Abyss”: the oblivion into which God casts the souls of heathens and heretics, those who are not welcomed into Paradise.

(I expect to fall into nothingness myself whether God exists or not, and think eternal life sounds horrendously boring, but it’s not something the Amarr see as a happy concept.)

Not a happy place.

Anyway, even if there were a connection-- like, if the Triglavians were an Amarrian progenitor race that had vanished into the Abyss, leaving a colony at Amarr Prime and some artifacts that would later become the basis for Amarrian technology-- I don’t think that’d imply that a reunion would necessarily be a cheerful one.

1 Like

Your work is appreciated, but it’s pointless if you can’t prohibit the offending party from coming back and dumping a bunch of crap all over this thread again.

Well-- except, if a warning was given, and can now be acted upon…!

1 Like

Today I was digging in the central system. And I saw that 59 pilots promised reward. Anyone in the know? Concorde started to move?

1 Like

That the Imperial Navy would be utterly worthless, but capsuleers will throw away as many baseliner lives as they can manage in order to inflict barely-noticeable losses?

If they start coming into territory we control, that’s not unlikely. If they don’t… we’ll see.

1 Like

You have very strange ideas.

Very successful was the Invasion.

You’re talking nonsense!

Nothing to do with Amarr.

1 Like

Indeed, unless the theory being referenced (that the Amarr doctrine’s Sepharim were ancient humans, and specifically ancient pre-Triglavians in this version of the theory) holds some legitimacy.

1 Like

I tend to think that the Triglavians are the ancestors of Takmahl.

So, Mr. Bennington?

If you look at your map of Triglavian invasions, right now, you’ll see one with a foothold at Esescama. In case there’s any doubt left.

2 Likes

in b4 “well they have to throw off suspicion”

2 Likes

Where such information that Triglavian = Amarr ?
It became interesting to me.

There is no such information. There is speculation about mythology and hearsay regarding one current matter, but nothing so concrete as evidence.

Having read now a lot of information about Drifter and the Jove Empire.
I am more inclined that Triglavian = Jove (Either part of the Jove Empire)

“Ancient Enemy Azdaja”

Was the invasion of Yuhelia system. The second invasion.

That generally the accepted theory now, I think: the Triglavian were a contemporary of the Jove Second Empire, or a subculture of the Second Empire, who opposed the Second Empire’s ruling class, the Tyrants.

Pilots, the Scope broke news that Triglavian forces have begun boarding stations and capturing station-side populations.

1 Like

That… changes things.