[ARC] Triglavian Situation Unfolding - Empire Forces Under Attack

Yes, I have been working on the analyzer and some major improvements are made. Based on the research I conducted in your wormhole base facilities (before they got destroyed) there are improvements in the analyzer deployment methods. This is not news for you, Mr Fallenstars, but for everyone else it may be: The analyzer can now be deployed as a standalone small structure, the size of a mobile depot. With the additional space, there are improvements on the range of the analyzer and its capabilities to scan larger objects like moons, planets and stars.

Back in my labs: Ever since the Triglavian Collective began its invasions, me and my associates have been working on improving the Spectral Analyzer with software and hardware updates. Fast forward to recent days: I am employed on an extended 14 hour-a-day work time and we are doing what we can to make the analyzer capable to recognize even the smallest details of Triglavian based designs and structures. We clearly need more materials on this case, so I hope that the current collaborations between the prominent groups and indiviuals working on this invasion case bear fruit for us, so thanks in advance to anyone that would aid us.

We have an updated version of the Spectral Analyzer already in production. It is not as capable as I would like it to be, but will do. Software and hardware updates will be provided frequently. In 10 hours the first batch will be ready, so I will distribute it for use.

For information on the Spectral Analyzer check this article.

And thanks to all involved in the ongoing efforts to better understand this situation and find the best course of action.

4 Likes