Arrests of Mikramurka Defense Officials

There’s a middle ground?

But I do have the wit to not respond like a stage actor.

I think what Anna’s saying is that Chief Tarn was offering something of a veiled threat. He’s less likely to have to eat his words and more likely to call for Stjörnauga to begin a Clan-wide strike. Which might be hard on the RSS stations where we keep the air moving.

Hard to find, as can be seen from this very thread.

Sisters, not with each other.

And they call me a troublemaker.

I understood from Chief Tarn’s statement that if Shakor and Berialsh do not furnish full and transparent trials for those Mikramurka Defense officials who were arrested, then the clan would call them out on it. If that’s what you’re referring to, then sure, I got it.

The problem is that he started off on a terrible foot by suggesting that some of us here are idiots for thinking that there won’t be due process.

My response is that he’d better start sharpening the knives, because there will not be charges issued and there will not be any trials. Or, if there are, they’ll be held by a kangaroo court with less authority than Anna’s beloved period dramas.

This is exactly why I said ol’ Uncle Tarn’s gonna eat his words: He may think we’re being silly now, but in just a couple of months, he’ll be right next to my Chief Tiama as we march on the Tribal Council.

It’s a matter of time, but time’s what we don’t have when there’s a tyrant eating souls for power.

(Edits: Clarified whose statement I’m talking about and fixed a tense.)

Tarn Stjörnauga don’t screw around, in my experience. Man of careful words, and hammerfisted action. Now, I can’t say a Clan-wide strike is in his plans. But it wouldn’t surprise me, is all. It’s the sort of protest move he’d make.

No, he started off saying basically ‘c’mon, he wouldn’t do that. That would be stupid. And I’m sure not calling him stupid. You’re not a smooth-brained moron, are ya Mally?’ The only people he called fools are the people actively showing their hands. And from what my mother tells me, this was something he addressed to the Clan, and shouldn’t have been freaking shared. Loose lips, and all. But clearly someone is an idiot.

Shut your flapping gums, you faithless mongrel.

And what in the void is a ‘period drama’?

I really cannot believe what I just read. Really? You’re ready to start a civil war over a few arrest?

1 Like

No, I’m ready to restructure the Republic government such that we avoid these types of tyrants in the future, over a few arrests that were made as yet another power grab in an attempt to subdue the Sebiestor Tribe.

1 Like

Can we get some ■■■■■■■ evidence up in this ■■■■■? Just because you keep parroting this, doesn’t make it true.

2 Likes

There are mountains of evidence, but I’m afraid we can’t show it to you

Which, I’m sure, you’ll be completely fine with.

Why are you people constantly talking about a civil war?

The only folks marching around with weapons are the Krusual and they claim it was an exercise.

Are you so scared of a few Seb asking some questions that you immediately think it is a war if we do?

Also, no, we still cannot afford a civil war. The Amarr Empire would have a field day.

4 Likes

Can you please get ■■■■■■ already?

Well, if your tone was less belligerent, maybe not. "Only folks around with weapons are Krusual, this is a conspiracy to kill Sebiestors, because Krusual are untrustworthy and evil and " There’s exactly one party here that’s been acting threateningly, propagating hate speech here this whole time, and it’s you and your pets. So yeah, you three don’t exactly come off as with the most honest and peaceful of intentions yourself.

Your Tribeswoman was the one talking about marching on the Tribal Council. That’s got a certain image.

And what do you mean ‘you people’ ?

I believe she means the 2nd person plural qualifier, as in ‘people who are not me’.

Yeah, gotta agree with Sera on this one, Else. Mel there was pretty openly talking about marching on the Tribal Council. That’s kinda more than ‘asking questions’.

Stars below, who’d want to bed that kind of road rage?

Wooooooow.

How are any of you going from “marching” to “war” here?

Marching is a perfectly acceptable form of protest, and can be done peacefully–in fact, could be argued as being more effective when done peacefully.

Is anyone going to address the real comment I made:

or should I stop wasting my time and ■■■■ off from this thread now?

Generally people rarely comment on things they agree on.

1 Like

I specifically asked for comments.

Instead, people want to fabricate ■■■■■■■■ because I suggested marching.

Imagine that.

Not gonna happen. We all know it. So why call for a chorus of people to support something we know won’t happen? Those in power seek to keep power. Everything he’s done has been about consolidating power. Now he’s been given direct control of all Republic law enforcement apparatus. And you want people to stand up and say ‘Dear Mr. Sanmatar, please send the RSS to black bag my cousins in the night’.

Are you really surprised when they don’t leap at the chance to get their families killed? Maybe some fabricated evidence left behind about how they were secretly in cahoots with Karsoth and the blo-

Son of a…

2 Likes