Ashterothi Grills Developers on Doctor Who Crossover

Cept its not part of EVE lore and it isn’t being integrated. Its the other way around.

1 Like

It will be part of the lore (in a limited way) as soon as the event goes live.

According to CCP Fozzie and the narrative department:

Everything that happens ingame, in the Eve client, is canon. CCP has intentionally setup the event so that knock-on effects on existing lore will be limited. However, the Dr Who event along with Eve Echoes establish that there are multiple universes.

Skip the last few years of Dr Who. The older stuff is better, except for the parts that weren’t.

1 Like

This is the most important piece. It is a barely a blip.

Lets not front brosefticle. EVE is not the grim dark universe it once was.

Who ain’t gonna do no damage.

The Q&A video was very good and answered some of my questions about the upcoming event. CCP was quite clear that the event will have an effect on the lore, and that there will be permanent items ingame from the event. However, as I mentioned before, they were also very clear about the fact that they are doing their best to make sure the impact on the game and the lore will be limited. They want Eve to stay Eve. So you don’t have to worry about it changing too much. CCP was very clear and upfront. ‘Lets not front’? You don’t want them to be upfront about it? I’m not sure what you mean.

1 Like

Sigh. You could have just said you’re either a boomer or a zoomer and kept it moving :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.