At Bootstrap Mining we believe in a healthy work-life balance for all our colleagues

We recognise that with partners, demanding jobs, university exams or children our members have demands in Real Life™ which means they cannot commit to highly scheduled and regimented work schedules with us.

Our corporation is currently growing and focussing on some exciting goals in nullsec space which will suit the needs of members with any amount of time, and we are looking for members interested in either industry or PVP (especially small gang)

• There is no minimum hours / kills requirement in Bootstrap so members who cannot commit to specific hours each week will not find themselves languishing at the bottom of the corporate ladder - the important thing is to join in and have fun when you can!
  • We run corporate operations on a strictly optional basis, and encourage these to be member-led rather than centrally directed
  • Our employee charter explicitly supports the need for members to go AFK or drop off at short notice when Real Life™ requires
  • We also recognise that for a number of reasons some members are not able to participate in voice comms
  • We have excellent systems to support a Real Life friendly, international approach to corp life including a sophisticated buyback site and online store which supports members both buying from and selling to the corp at beneficial prices

Our membership is currently approximately 50% UK/EU, 40% US and 10% other timezones, although we are glad to welcome members of any nationality, gender, sexuality or religion who wish to join us in a mature and tolerant international corporation that is supported with great out of game systems and comms to allow us to keep in touch across varying timezones and play schedules

We are happy to train new players and have a variety of experience levels within the corporation

If you wish to apply, please do so at http://bootstrapmining.com/apply

References will be followed up with previous corporations. We apologise for the intrusiveness of these checks but they are required to keep all our members safe.

2 Likes

Gravity defying bump to the top

i am interested. i message you in game

Ico,

I’ve sent you some details in game. Please get in touch via in game mail or chat if you have any questions or difficulties and I will be happy to help

Fly safe!

Menegrith

Bumpy McBumpface

Why does this thing keep falling off the top? I blame gravity…

I am interested

Better glue required! NOW STAY UP THERE

Ill message you in game

Back to the top you go

Hello Page 1!

Lines are still open callers…

Nullsec opportunities await…

Boing

I would like to speak with you in game about joining up

Very happy to chat - I’ll get in touch as soon as I’m online

Nudge

Now with added ore buy back programme!