[AUCTION] Slaver for sale: Orlon Zashev

People here might be interested to hear that the major headlines of today in Heimatar include “Republic Justice Department Opens Investigation Into Seykal Clan Over Wanted Slaver Orlon Zashev”.

7 Likes

There’s nothing to condemn in your actions, Milord. However, Ms. Edios brought a quite valid point that these funds could be better used… elsewhere. Of course waving fists after the fight and telling they could be used in a proper defense will not bring any profit, but using them again for tracking down and eliminating hoslite elements that were attacking the Empire both in space and on planets could bring results and enhance the security of the Empire.

Also, I can agree with one point Sa-Baron Chakaid has brought (despite his words were a bit too… vivid). I am not sure how “vile” were these Minmatar “rebels”, but they certainly were… mercenaries. And from my experience, mercs are not much better than common pirates. Today they sell you criminals, and tomorrow they could be hired by same Blooders or even worse, by some loopminded freedom fighters to achieve their goals, while killing Imperial citizens and destroying Imperial property.

Something to think about, don’t you think so?

In any way, I hope you were way more far-sighted than I am with my quite shallow immediate goals, and I wish your investment to bring profits in the future… even if I don’t see it right now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.