[AUCTION] Slaver for sale: Orlon Zashev

This just sounds like sour grapes, honey. As Mr. Onzo stated, that would have involved knowing about the attack.

Better luck next time.

Oh I forgot. Space doesn’t matter and isn’t included in logical calculations of one’s defence or casualty reporting.

Again, if we knew in advance and space was the major element involved in the attacks… Nice cherries you’re picking there

1 Like

To make it clear, the amount of isk I personally contributed to Lord Newell was 5b to see this man handed over to the Amarrian authorities. I wanted to hear him sing to PIE and LUMEN first, then handed over, but events overtook that possibility.

I would have gladly put that isk towards security upgrades had the call for such been made, or knowledge of its future need forthcoming. I’ve donated that much and more towards charitable causes in both isk and asset form, so giving money away for all sorts of reasons is not an issue for me. It’s not a case of pick and choose, it’s about contributing to what I can see needs it and needs it now.

3 Likes

Or a good chunk towards acquiring a Molok, Komodo, or Vanquisher. After all, they are the most powerful vessels in the cluster.

What a waste to spend on one measly slaver.

Your priorities are totally out of line.

Those things would be pretty useless to us. Justice however, isn’t.

7 Likes

For the record, the third highest bid was ours. (I have said 160M in some comms earlier; that is the figure that is in error. Sorry about that, my bad.)

I remind all that my prize pool for RJD wanted criminals with ties to or leads for the Rens attacks predates this bidding competition and will remain in effect.

I have contacted all contributors to this bid today, and will release a list of them as well as the prize sum after withdrawals from those who only were in for Zashev some time in the coming days.

I suppose this also serves as a public show of how deep Thukker ties to the Republic go.

Elsebeth Rhiannon
CEO, SoE Roughriders
Electus Matari

9 Likes

Well you won’t be getting that from the Empire.

1 Like

Nor would they be getting Chakaid. I will lay the blame for any further attacks by him square at the feat of PIE and LUMEN for not using this opportunity to take down (or preferably take out) Chakaid.

Isn’t it interesting they arrived as the criminal was being transported? It’s unfortunate they could not stay longer.

None among PIE or LUMEN care who you blame or what you think.

12 Likes

[imagine bolsterous laughter here]

1 Like

200 billion…gods and spirits.
A lot of good can be done with that amount of money…

…and a lot of bad as well.

I fear this may have consequences that those involved may come to regret.

1 Like

There wasn’t a choice. It was too important for Zashev to go to the right person. It may be our only hope at exposing certain insidious elements hiding among the Faithful for what they truly are.

I hope the money is used for something important. Maybe they’ll build a nice city-ship. Of course it may be used directly against us as well, but there’s no room for regrets.

8 Likes

Lord Arrach Sarum will determine the best course of action. Contributing to the “recovery fund” for this criminal was an easy decision. The events of yesterday and the presence of so many loyalist Amarrian supporters was a true inspiration. My congratulations to Aldrith Shutaq and the others who orchestrated the operation and arranged the bringing of this individual to justice.

Archbishop
Advisor / Retired Admiral
PIE Inc.

6 Likes

I would like to extend my congratulations to the Headhunters of Clan Seykal in their successful operation. It appears to have been conducted professionally and diligently without the undue interference of misplaced sentimentality; and that has my admiration and respect.

Mathias Hevaima Gesakaarin
CEO
Black Advent

I have remained silent for long on this topic but your comments have finally caused me to speak out.

No it is not. It was a simple business transaction, which occur between the Empires on a daily basis. If the understanding of a business contract is new to you, I would be glad to sit you down with some of the children and teach you basic mathematics.

Not to you clearly.

Again, neither heresy nor treason was committed in reclaiming a citizen of the Empire (regardless of his crimnal status) from the hands of Mercenaries. We secured him for return to Holy Amarr when several other parties would have done far worse things to him.

Again, wrong on both counts you insipid worm. With anything there is a cost; Yes, those funds could have been used for those people, but what would it have acheived in the long run against the corruption that dwells within the Empire and to which my Lord Sarum has been commanded to investigate? The price was worth it to benefit that and in doing so we have done our duty to the Empire, and what did you do to attempt a rescue?

Nothing. You sat there and bemoaned true loyalists when their actions worked for the benefit of the Empire and not soley the Kingdom.

Cmdr. Arline Kley
PIE Inc.

3 Likes

You’d think a mercenary commander like him would be used to the idea of being paid money for services. I’m sure he’s worked for many different contractors, not all of them quite so loyal to the Throne.

Besides, you’d think the Royal Uhlans and Seykal would be fast friends. They both enjoy murdering innocent people.

2 Likes

You both act as though painfully obvious political agendas are not a thing. Come now.

1 Like

Does anyone have any before and after pictures of Zashev ? I heard someone poisoned his hair, so it was all removed.

It has long been clear to anyone even marginally orthodox that PIE and SFRIM are liberal, abolitionist heretics. I pray that you foil their vile plots, Sa-Baron Chakaid.