Audible Fleet Invite

You understand that.
However, what you need to understand if you are going to design a system or subroutine to integrate into the client is which conditions in which this new sound system which would function during the fleet invites arrives, like, when notifications arrive, would inform the user, and warn them, that a fleet invite has occurred, and is ongoing for a few more seconds.
The warn is to let them know that the invite is only valid for a few more seconds.
Now, obviously, the fact that the fleet invite is only for a few seconds also is related to efficiency issues, and issues related to the alt-tabbing you mentioned.

Furthermore, I was not alt-tab, because, while in windowed mode, I click on google chrome and it put it in front of the client.
This cannot be done while youā€™re in full screen mode.
Additionally, while in full screen mode, the EVE sound may stop to function if you are alt-tab(bed), or if your focus is not in the EVE client.
I donā€™t know about that, Iā€™m just saying that itā€™s possible (that itā€™s not).

ā€¦ my apologies you had achieved the same effect as alt-tabbing with out using the alt+tab command clearly a huge oversight on my part.

as for the rest all I am asking is how you got into a situation where some one sent you a fleet invite that you did not know was going to be sent or if you knew it was going to be sent why you were not waiting to get the invite.

you wont just give me an answer to that. sometimes you say you were expecting the invite other times you say you werenā€™t and you were in another window.

I was in the Moon Miners channel and I will verify the chat log and post it here.
However, it would be wise to understand that the sound system would not be limited to this case only, and that other case would arise where it would be effective and efficient.

Additionally, it would also be wise to have a function to disable it easily, so that interference would not occur.

okay okay now we are getting someplace

how does being in the moon miners channel cause un-expected fleet invites

It does not.
It was not unexpected, but I didnā€™t know it was there.
I do have the chat logs and times and I have a screenshot.

this is the part where iā€™m getting hung up. you were expecting it and you decided to open another window? maybe the chatlogs would help but I donā€™t think the photo posted properly

No I was not expecting it, it happened because the FC had a moon mining operation.

I didnā€™t post the data from the chat log yet and the screenshots either.
I donā€™t have the time tonight until around 3 AM or so , which is in around 3.5 hours, 3.65 hours.

You can check my

[Mining Asteroid, Moon Mining and more]

thread in the My EVE forum (subforum).
Itā€™s in the Communication forum.
(Communications center)

Mining P6 Image 1
P6 being for Post 6, or , Post number 6, here , abbreviated for simplicity and to reduce data redundancy.

The chat logs generated (literally), are listed in the chat tabs.

please tell you havenā€™t been the troll this entire time Iā€™m so confused

so for right now iā€™m going to go off the assumption again that you were not expecting it. an FC in this ch sent you an invite while you were looking away and you missed it.

so once again why not just do what every other group does, set up an advert and link it in the channel.

why the hell not just link the URL?

because I donā€™t link the CCP sites.
They have to change too often, and they told me not to be linking to them.

so what was wrong with setting up a fleet advert like every other group?

You mean like a fleet advert?
Ah, they get wardec and canā€™t do that.
I was saying about the spying, I was not joking about it as much as I might have been leading you onto.

They lost a few bill this week.

how does a wardec effect a fleet advert? you realize you can set up an advert to only be seen by the people you want invited right? and you can even hide fleet details from them

1 billion per month to join their alliance.

I also will have to verify the fleet invite to be displayed only to target players.

not sure what you mean but there is also no need to join any alliance to get access to fleet adverts. you donā€™t even need to be in a corp

yeah, they donā€™t.

The reason they donā€™t and that they need it is due to wardec.
Thatā€™s how they get attacked.

who doesnā€™t what?

just like you have to verify the players you invite manually? only this way you can set up the group in advance and not need to do it manually every time? iā€™m confused again

Moon Miners donā€™t.
They donā€™t post fleet advert.
Moon Miners donā€™t post fleet advert because thatā€™s how they get attacked.
They charge 1 billion per month because they get attacked to cover the attack damage costs.

Youā€™re not confused but youā€™re going to make me lose my bed.
Please do respect my security need more.

a fleet advert that can only be seen by the people you want to have access to the fleet is no different intel wise than a fleet that you manually invite the same people to