Back in Good Hands

The contained war in Floseswin is serving as an example to the rest of the cluster and providing the argument for why it must be stopped. You are entirely right, Ms. Tsukiyo. I fight in this pit now so that others will not have to later. This is not about spreading the fire, it is about snuffing it out before it may continue on.

2 Likes

As long as you have no control over the actions of the Butcher Sarum, your words are empty and meaningless.

It’s funny what people say when provoked, how they respond in the heat of their initial reaction. I don’t think anyone would blame them for showing mercy… though the more you goad them, the less anyone will blame them if they don’t.

So Arrach Sarum is a mutineer? Interesting.

Considering the Amarr held Floseswin prior to Sarum’s decree, it would seem the facts directly contradict you, as it provoked an offensive.

1 Like

The above points are wrong on all accounts, which are clear manipulations of what I said.

I trust that anyone worthy of speaking with on the IGS are intelligent enough to already know this.

I will not engage with them beyond that.

2 Likes

I don’t publicly announce or keep track of the Amarr I kill, but you are right the 10 dead Amarr for 1 Minmatar is a bit low, lets make it 20… and word breakers? That’s all you got? just go hide behind your “moral” ■■■■■■■■ when you are loosing Amarrian and peak out when you perceive yourself to winning… We come for your people

1 Like

Ah, good. Then when it comes to negotiating for any return of the 150,000 taken from Floseswin, we can expect 3,000,000 Amarr PoW’s back, using that conversion rate.

I look forward to Keitan Yun extending the offer.

Using that conversion rate and the context, you can expect 3 million dead prisoners of war.

Hope this helps.

Oh, most certainly if a simple brute like Pol Macsliebh were representing the Republic at the Inner Circle.

But that is not the case, now is it?

1 Like

You quoted me to make a point? But now it doesn’t suit its invalid. Talking with the Amarr is pointless, snakes and liars the lot…

Pol’s Thukker. Not that the moniker would not be an insult if it was correct, but now it’s incorrect and stupid instead of just stupid.

And if your joke depends on the Inner Circle to listen to him for the exchange rate it should not require ignoring the “dead” part.

You really need to work on the comedy act before taking it to stage.

2 Likes

And you need to work on your invasion prevention act before taking it on deployment.

You know that insulting those you want something from is a sure fire way to get what you want, right?

Oh, wait…
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I do not want a single thing from Minmatar capsuleers.

Did something new just happen or did you just sleep badly?

1 Like

He got caught doing stupid-ass things like equating Arrach Sarum with the Defiants, and now desperately wants to move past that before his owners see it.

Given how dissimilar the listed transgressions are to one another; to claim any equivalence to His Grace’s actions is being drawn is quite a reach. To me it more reads as a citation of precedent.

1 Like

A) Precedent implies applicability, and thus a degree of equivalence.
B) I would have thought so, too, but if Aldrith is going to claim that the Empire is as responsible for repercussions of Sarum’s actions as the Republic is for those of mutineers whom the Republic not only condemned, but in the case of the leader of the mutiny, executed… Well, then it would seem Aldrith is suggesting a prescribed course of action the Empire should take toward the leader of House Sarum. But then, we all know he’s never been thrilled about becoming a vassal of Sarum after flying for another House in the succession qualifiers.

A degree of equivalence certainly, but when you list multiples it seems more reasonable to presume emphasis on the traits common to all. I’m afraid my knowledge of the defiants is patchy at best, but the commonality I’d have inferred is aggression against the empire within its own borders.

On that account the equivalence is in my view reasonable.

1 Like

After going AWOL and stealing ships from the Republic. Midular’s government killed the Admiral in command. Else might even have been there.

That still isn’t really at odds with what Lord Newelle was saying, they were held accountable by their own government rather than CONCORD.

He had been asked what restitution the Inner Circle might demand, and the precedent is irrespective of specifics zero.