Bad day at the office

So you say soon you will defeat him and keep his cold body as trophy? :eyes: :smirk: :snowflake:

When I am in that system it is to make billions not pennies.

/

No Frostpacker only ever wanted one corpse.

Sent you a evemail

i sent you o/ on local
but i was blinking yellow to much to stay

1 Like

Valhallas So looking up the history it can be found that you are no new pilot to the likes of Code. so I kind of feel this is not your first loss. Perhaps you can supply more detail with any older run ins?

I fear these new event sites aren’t alpha friendly.

And they shouldn’t be :smiley:

Idk I know there were critics against those ultra easy event sites in 2018, but the only reason why was that bad was inflation and over supply. All they had to do was to lower the ammount of rewards and make the rewards account based and perhaps reduce a spawn rate a bit so there is incentive to fight over them, steal each other loot etc.

These new sites with sort of diamond rat AI where you get insta warp disrupted and webbed and neuted… not fun at all. Combined with ultra low spawn rate of the sites, not even gankers bother hunting anyone there.

Yes, I have lost one ship to code a while back.

In that case I can definetly say it was my own fault, involving an unattended ship, and a simple miscalculation of what they would see as worthwhile ganking.

You might want to submit a ticket to see if they can view server side logs on the disconnect and hope that the connection was due to their end. If it was your end well might be the end of that.

Why is everything about what I deserve?

You suffered the natural consequences for not planning ahead. Not fitting your ship correctly. For rushing into something. And for playing a MMORPG with shotty internet connection.

Thems the breaks.
Don’t fly what you can’t afford to loose.

The question is, are you going to learn from this or try to blame-shift something else and shun the learning opportunity?

2 Likes

ftfy :wink:

2 Likes

LOL scrub

1 Like

Another instance of CCP helping gankers and baiters. I guess CCP thinks it’s more profitable to destroy ships than to retain Omega players or convert Alphas to Omegas. I wonder who’s making the decisions down there?

The sites have changed since last year. How exactly could he have known about EVERYTHING scramming you now?

:rofl:

seems like interesting PVE to me
i may be wrong but i remember some people here on the forums asking for it

:astonished: :weary: :poop:

Tested it with a disposable ship or read it on Reddit.

I’m all Alpha now, but “Those who pay the piper call the tune.”

Huh? What does this have to do with ganking ROFL.

He got “ganked” by npcs :smiley:

Huh. Well I believe there is something called Google. So magical :smiley:

And to the OP, if you submit a ticket, you’ve not only lost 800 mil but your dignity LOL.

1 Like

Wow, you must be a cheap date.