Bag jobs

I’m concerned about your interest in my personal life, you need spoken too. “WE”, who is “WE”? Answer immediately @Solstice_Projekt, for @ISD_Thalack_Dalhar and the authorities if necessary.

Clown, no long winded replies, just an explanation as to your stalking of me. No fictional theories, heresay, or conjecture(by you).

I come here while trading/training, you have some issues that need dealing with, one being stalking players with false BS. I don’t cry for help, I have to go through the authorities, I am a law-abiding citizen.

Popcorn indeed, but too early.

You’re at 450+ posts by now, but feel free to add more. :slight_smile:
We don’t even need your profile anymore, so hiding it doesn’t really achieve anything. :slight_smile:

Your cries for help are hilarious.
Didn’t know you’re such a whiny weakling. :slight_smile:

For anyone not watching this in real time:
He’s been editting his post for the sixth or seventh time by now. :smiley:

Let’s get back on topic, though. :slight_smile:

I asked who is “we”? @Solstice_Projekt. I’ve had 2 moderate intrusions on my network. Not you I hope. I monitor these things as this is a workstation for trading. When you get this in a minute or 2 of logging into this place you wonder.

About 10x the norm.

Screenshot_7

This trojan was injected by someone, was it you? Don’t get those much. I suppose I won’t be coming to this webpage any longer. Plus report it as malicious or open to attack. I know more of internet security then most, toast.

Screenshot_8

I’d really like to know who this “we” is @Solstice_Projekt, I’ve had to spend the last hr filtering my system of trash and locking doors, with bells before trading opens on the North American markets.

I’m really concerned and offended by your assumptions and group stalking I’m taking it?
There are some stubborn files that have appeared.

I reccommend wireshark network scanner to anyone with minimal knowledge. Plus NOW coming back here I must do it again.

UPDATE
Its okay, I made $230 profit off imperial mining at market open,

I put my stocks on “autopilot” so eve players can understand. Now I can game, but the stalking and attempts at privacy breach are alarming in eve online, CCP. This TROJAN came from no other place than eve online or this webpage as the only visited

I want to know who this supposed network is attempting to find my private info, on a workstation with sensitive info no less? @Solstice_Projekt needs to wake to reality, this is by no means forum spam.

I am exposing a very unsavoury element in this game which makes me reconsider my 3 month membership onward. @CCP_karkur. Any information gleaned needs to be provided to my authorities. I’ll no longer taint myself or system here.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH RESPONSE, I NEED TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE IN CHARGE, NOT A VOLUNTEER, GM, OR CCP. HUMAN RESOURCES OR LEGAL WILL DO. You,

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode you are responsible for cover-ups of doxxing, allowing personal attack to escalate+++ while banning others for nothing.

I don’t understand your issue here. You need to send this to HR or legal ASAP, I need a contact.

Solstice Projekt

13h

Holeysheet comes to mind when I think of your name Sub-Zero

You’re the first. Another one suggested it’s him as well,
due to him being interested in going to EVE Toronto.

The attitude would definitely fit.

We’re working on it.

WHO IS WE

Solstice Projekt

13h

Holeysheet comes to mind when I think of your name Sub-Zero

You’re the first. Another one suggested it’s him as well,
due to him being interested in going to EVE Toronto.

The attitude would definitely fit.

We’re working on it.

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
    Advertising

Now I’ll go shower my computer off and never return, unless I feel like it, toodles.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting