🏳️‍🌈 Be Nice Inc., a leftist LGBTQ+ PVP Wormhole Corp & Gayest Corp in J-Space

Join Be Nice, the Corp in which you’re free to be as gay and flamboyant as you want! :rainbow:

We’re still recruiting! Who would have guessed? :rainbow:

I want in! I’m a newb how do I join?

Hi Shante! If you meet the entry requirements described above please shoot our Recruiters with an Eve mail and we’ll talk more! Even if you don’t meet the requirements yet we’d still be happy to have a chat with you :hugs:

In case you were wondering, our Ultra-Gay Agenda mostly consists of wanting to have a good time shooting some ships without having to deal with any sort of bs :rainbow:

Hey there! Your corp sounds like a perfect fit for me.
Are you also active in Eve Echoes?

Some of us are! Look up Be Nice in Echoes. If you’re interested in joining us on the side of the, uh, desktop version do send our recruiters an Eve-mail!

After over a year of wormhole space adventures, we’re still out here turning j-space into gay space. :rainbow:

1 Like

G-Space ? xD

2 Likes

Oh I’m definitely stealing that.

1 Like

do you recruit straight people with disabilities.

Absolutely. We don’t tolerate ableism and straight folks are totally welcome to join us :).

As a very new pilot. What non-T3 support ship should I train into if I want to join some time in the future?

@Frekkie_Melody The Stratios is a very accessible cloaky PVP cruiser that’s a great place to start for folks who haven’t trained up t3 cruisers.

We use a wide variety of ships in PVP though, so if you’re looking for more specific advice I’d be happy to chat with you more. Send me a mail in-game if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Haven’t done any gender reveal parties lately but definitely up for blowing stuff up!

2 Likes

Still here, still gay. In spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccce!

Your doctrine ships should be Amarr fitted with every laser colour.
None fleet can repel fabulousness of that magnitude!

4 Likes

At the risk of telegraphing our home defense strat, this is pretty much exactly what we do.

Hmmm :thinking:

Someone asked us if we are a rally. We are not. We’re not here to change anyone’s minds or opinions, we do what we do to ensure our members can shoot at spaceships without having to deal with any of the bs they’d have to deal with in most of the rest of EVE. :rainbow:

2 Likes